4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths Sleeps 8+ (including children)
Looking for the perfect beach house to enjoy your summer vacation -- this is it!
* 804 3rd Street * This property offers both convenience and location. Well maintained Single home 1-1/2 block from the beach and boardwalk in the North End of Ocean City, NJ. This 2-story home has an excellent layout featuring a large living room, dining room, den, eat-in kitchen as well as a main level bedroom with queen sized bed perfect for those who do not like to do stairs. Upper level consists of three large bedrooms; center bedroom with two double beds and each side bedroom has two single beds in each. After an enjoyable day at the beach, you can relax on the large double wide front porch or have a family BBQ in the fenced rear yard. Patio set with umbrella in rear yard and front porch complete with array of patio furniture providing seating for everyone. Great location; park your car and walk to your favorite places.
SUGGEST BOOKING EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION.
Deposits: $300.00 deposit is required to reserve each week. Upon receipt of deposit, a lease will be mailed requiring 1/2 amount due within 10 days receipt and balance due in full 30 days prior to arrival. There is a security/cleaning deposit of $200.00.
Owner Managed: Property will be checked upon vacancy to assure it is clean and acceptable for next tenant.
This is a non-smoking home and we do not allow pets. Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
Check-in 2:00pm - Check-out 10:00am.
Renter must be at least 25 years old.
No group or Senior Week Rentals - Families only please.
* PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR JUNE & SEPTEMBER RATES
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
Worst rental exp. very difficult & aggressive owne
Upon arrival of the home,We proceeded to look over the place and immediately and noticed that the owner had not described her property accurately from the Homeaway website. She mentioned that there is a Master Bedroom which would entail a bathroom connected to the bedroom however the bathroom was down the hall. The second description she mentioned was a FULL bath on the upstairs level which would mean a full shower stall except upon arrival there was a bath tub.She should have stated that is is a 3/4 bathroom which has a bathtub and no shower. In addition, the first night we were there we filled the dishwasher with dishes and ran it that night. The next morning, we woke up and the dishes were filthy. The dishwasher did not work & we spent the rest of the week hand washing dishes for 4 adults and 5 children. We had 4 adults and 5 children with an outside shower which was 100 degrees when you took a shower because there was no ventilation and 1 inside shower.Next, the description on the website was for a Weber Char grill. It never states to bring our own charcoal nor did they provide charcoal for us. Again, poor description of the property. The sad part is my story is still not over. The owner arrived 45 minutes early to the property (which check out time is 10 am) demanding to know when we were leaving to take our parking spots. She was extremely rude & abrupt in speaking with my husband and husbands friend. When they arrived my husband & friends husband explained to Mr. Ernst there was an accident and a pot fell on the floor because the oven mitts that were provided did not prevent the heat from burning her hand and she accidentally dropped the pot. It did damage to 2 tiles which were sticky tiles. She thought the condition of the home was filthy & proceed to come outside when I have my 3 small children that are 5,7,8 years old in my car and bang on my window to inform me about the kitchen tile & the condition of the home. I calmly asked Mrs. Ernst to tell me the issues were & she explained the tiles in the kitchen which I stated, we addressed with her husband then the house was filthy and she could not pin point anything that was wrong. I walked into the home w/ her into the home and the only thing she could say was "its filthy & that I forgot to put a cover for the bed on". We wiped down the counters and bathroom straightened up & put the furniture back. She was screaming, yelling and was completely irate during this conversation.
Activity and Interests
* 2-1/2 mile historic Ocean City boardwalk
* Ideal location for biking and walking
* Amusement rides, miniature golf, food and unique shopping
* Minutes to Atlantic City
Summer Activities & Attractions - Walk to the beach, swim, collect shells, stroll the boardwalk, Gillian's Wonderland Pier and a water park are a short walk away, churches, restaurants, bakeries, ice cream shops, downtown shopping, movie theater, miniature golfing, bike rentals and more. There's something for everyone! During the summer months of July & August, every Tuesday night the Mummers perform on the Boardwalk from 7 to 9pm. Thursday night is family fun night and includes live music/bands. Various entertainers such as jugglers, clowns, stilt walkers, DJ, magicians, face painting and more. Entertainment changes weekly. Don't forget the live performances at the Music Pier (reservations suggested).
4th of July - Firework Show can be viewed from 9th & Boardwalk! Wonderful show over the ocean!
There are all sorts of water activities to do as well, most off 3rd & the Bay which is within walking distance. Daily fishing trips, speed boats, boat tours, para-sailing, jet ski, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2017 - Sep 2 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Suggest reserving early for best selection. Bookings are weekly (Saturday to Saturday) - NO WEEKEND RENTALS. Occupancy 8 to 10 persons including children.
Above rates are July 1 thru September 1. Contact owner for June and September rates.
June 1 $1,250
June 6 $1,550
June 13 $1,850
June 20 $2,100
June 27 $2,400
Prime weeks of July 4 thru August 29 $2,600
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub
- Full bathrooms on 1st and 2nd floor. Also, outdoor enclosed shower with h/c water.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 double
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom on main level has queen sized bed, other bedrooms are on 2nd floor.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Beach Tags Provided ($100 value) * Walking distance to amusements, shopping and restaurants * WiFi * Flat screen TV (2 ea) w/cable - LR & Den * DVD Player * Fully equipped kitchen w/new SS Refrigerator & Range * Washer/Dryer * Dishwasher * Air Conditioning Units (5) * Ceiling Fans (6) * Coffee Maker * H/C Outdoor Shower (enclosed) * Outdoor patio furniture (front and rear) * Weber Char-Grill * 1 Queen size bed, 2 full size beds, 4 twin beds Lower Level Bedroom: Queen size bed Upstairs Master Bedroom: 2 Full size beds 3rd bedroom : 2 twin beds 4th bedroom: 2 twin beds *Please be sure to bring your own sheets and towels.