House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath, 14 Sleeps
The 'Star of Texas' is located on the Guadalupe River between the 3rd and 4th Crossing in the Ponderosa Subdivision. This Vacation River Home has a 100' of shaded RIVER FRONT with large mature Cypress and Pecan Trees. The Main House is a 3 bedroom / 2 bath - sleeping up to 14 people. It has two separate TV/Living Rooms, and a large country kitchen and laundry room. The other two bedrooms also have TV's. If you are interested in additional space - The Cottage sleeps up to 6 people with an attached deck that is overlooking the River. Pricing to add the Cottage is listed in the NOTE section.
About the Owner
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Sec. Deposit -Main House||$500|
|Cleaning Fee- Main House||$100|
ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR THE CABIN - Sleeps 6 people
The Deposit is $300.00
Holiday Rate: $390.00 per night
Summer 2-Night $330.00 per night
Summer 3-Night $300.00 per night
(M-T-W) $200.00 per night
There is a 10% tax and a cleaning fee of $50.00.
Monthly Winter - Main House (1-4 person). $2,900.00 plus Electric (Main House - January & February)
Cancellation fee is -$50.00 before 25 days - if within 25 days you will loose your deposit . The Security Deposit will be mailed back to you within 10 days of your departure.
We accept Visa / Master card, Discover and personal checks
All renters must be 25 years old to rent - unless you are making a reservation for a family groups.
No Smoking / No Pets
Holiday Rate: $910.00.
Summer Rate: $800.00.
3-4 nights: $700.00.
Off-season. $630.00. $450.00
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- coin laundry
- live theater
- water parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Main House - Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Main House - Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Cottage - toilet, shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Main House - Bedroom 1 - 2 queen, 1 set of Bunk beds
- Main House - Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Main House - Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 set of Bunk beds
- Cabin - 1 Loft - 1 double, 2 twin/ single
- Cottage - Living Room - 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This property includes a River front deck, a mid-level covered outdoor dining area and an outdoor Kitchen with BBQ area. The MAIN HOUSE can just be rented to accommodate 14 people or if you have a large group up to 20 - You can rent both main house and cottage. The price that will be quoted will be for the MAIN HOUSE only. We provide all linens, pillows & towels. The Kitchen is equipped with all appliances, coffe pot and microwave. Also, included are kitchen utensils, pots & pans, dishes, etc. House has WiFi. YOU just need to bring extra towels and charcoal.