House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 10 (Please see rate details,)
Come enjoy beautiful Whidbey Island at our no bank waterfront beach house, located 4 miles north of Langley on the Saratoga Passage.
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a private 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest apartmant. Sleeps 6-10.
You could only be closer to the water if you were on a boat!
Wonderful place to launch your kayaks and tour around the island.
This is a great house for a family get together and Whidbey Island is a tourist destination, with breathtaking views of water and mountains.
Great Weekend Getaway
About the Owner
(13 traveler reviews)
Great Weekend Getaway
This is house has a great location on Bells Beach. Great backyard area to take in the views, watch wildlife and watch the sunrise. The house is spacious and clean. The apartment above the garage has been nicely redone and is very comfortable.
Fabulous Whidbey Island property
Wow, what a wonderful property for a delightful vacation! For many years our 4 generation girls getaway has included many west coast beach houses... We love finding a new location every year. This time, for the first time, everyone wants to come back here! Absolutely lovely home, amenities, and location. Super communication with owner... cannot say enough about our stay an this property! Thank you for offering to share your beautiful home, Ann!
We loved staying at your house in Langley. The kids loved the game/toy closet and the beach. It was nice being next to the boat launch, easy to put in our kayaks! The house had a nice flow and we never felt cramped, we could spread out. The view was wonderful too! We would definately stay again!
So much fun!
We had a wonderful stay here and loved the location! The kitchen was fully equiped for our family and the scenery was incredible. Our Seattle family plans to return with their kayaks in tow! Our 4 year old loved the loft and I treasured the mother-in-law cottage. Great stay for all of us!
We had a fabulous time!
What a wonderful property! The house was well-appointed and very comfortable and the living areas, especially the deck outside, were very nice. The owners made everything easy and pleasant and responded very quickly when we had a question. Lovely views too!
Fantastic Property for Family of 4 with 2 Children
What an amazing place to stay right on the Saratoga passage. Our twin 4 year olds loved it!! We saw seals, bald eagles and even a whale, right from the house!!! The perfect getaway!
Activity and Interests
Experience Whidbey and the wonders of Puget Sound at this family friendly beach house just a short ferry ride from Seattle!
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Cleaning fee||$125 + Tax|
Up to 6 persons $300 per night, 7-10 persons $350 per night,
minimum 2 nights
Up to 6 persons $350 per night, 7-10 persons $400 per night, 3 night mimimum
Cleaning fee: $125
Inquire about weekly, monthly rates.
Fully refundable damage deposit: $300
10.7% Wa St tax
Memorial Day, Thankgiving, Christmas, New Year's, 3 night minimum
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Three bedrooms with queen beds, loft with one queen and two twin mattresses.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The house has a fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer/ blu ray player, flat screen TV's, expeanded cable,hi speed internet and fireplace.Each bedroom has a queen bed and the 'kids' loft can sleep four children. The apartment is a 'coach house' type above the garage, It has it's own kitchenette, bath and queen bed. The house sits on a sandy beach and has a small boat access for your kayaks. Play beach games, visit the quaint seaside village of Langley, catch a first run movie at the 100 year old theater, tour the wineries and enjoy wine tastings. Summer brings the Island County fair with rides and entertainment. Public golf is nearby along with historic Greenbank Farms, Fort Casey park and the Coupeville wharf. Experience nature with bald eagles, seals, deer and possible gray whale sightings as they travel the Saratoga Passage in the spring. Take long beach walks, enjoy the gas BBQ and relax in the evening by the firepit. The house is outfitted with board games, croquet, beach games and ans outdoor shower for sandy feet!