Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
*THIS PROPERTY IS IN TRAVERSE CITY*
Less than 10 miles from downtown Traverse city's quaint shops, restaurants and breweries. All Sports 2900 acre Long Lake with 5 islands to explore, boating, water skiing, tubing and amazing Walleye fishing. House equipped with a dock, firepit for marshmallow roasting, fireplace, linens and all the comforts of home.
Long Lake is one of the most popular lakes in the area, for 2 reasons. The first reason is the water temperature and beaches (warm and sandy). Whereas some of the other lakes have become mucky or very shallow (for 100-200 feet) due to the loss in recent water levels over the past several years. Long Lake is also a large lake with islands, and large enough for all types of watercraft and fabulous fishing; whereas smaller lakes can only accommodate paddle boats or fishing boats due to the lake noise level while operating. If you water ski you're in luck!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Additional services that may be added would be a personal chef, daily (or every 2 days) housekeeping/turn down service, transportation/limousine, private spa services at the home, yacht rentals, and/or any additional services requested.
The area hosts many activities; including the National Cherry Festival and other local festivals, Michael Moore%60s Film Festival, arts and craft shows, concerts in the park, casino%60s, wineries, Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes (a must), performances at the widely acclaimed Interlochen Center for the Arts and the Opera House; you%60re certain to stay busy.
Enjoy fishing charter boats, catamaran sunset cruises, parasailing (for those who are brave), jet ski rentals, hot air balloon rides, our local markets, cherry picking (and other fruits depending upon the season), and hiking trails.
Looking to golf? Perfect area for that! Fantastic golf courses surround Traverse City. Fishing? Look no further. Shopping? How about a large mall, outlet mall, and amazing local shops to find that special treasure. The dining is also fabulous, and we have amazing local chefs that prepare meals that you%60ll want to tell your friends and family about (as you%60re looking out at the reflection of the water, or dining by sunset).
We look forward to taking care of you on your next vacation!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 17 2016 - May 12 2017
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
August 23 - September 13th $1800.00/week, $300.00/night (2 night minimum)
September 14th - May 21, 2015 $900.00/week, $225.00/night (2 night minimum) $1200.00/month (lease required)
May 22- June 19, 2015 $1800.00/week, $300/night (2 night minimum)
June 20 - August 22, 2015 $2400.00 /Week (weekly only)
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, One full size bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, One queen size bed with views of Long Lake
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, Two twin size beds
- There is also a sofa sleeper in the living room.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Interior: The home features 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has a queen size bed with a large closet and views of Long Lake, second bedroom has one full size bed and the third bedroom has 2 twin beds! There is also additional sleeping on the sofa sleeper in the living room. There are two full bathrooms in the home, as well as a laundry room with a full size washer and dryer to use during your stay. Moving on to the kitchen, enjoy the quaint "breakfast nook" with views of Long lake, or the dining room table that sits six.The home also has cable, wifi and Ac to enjoy during your stay. After your long day of playing in the wonderful Long lake, relax in front of the natural fireplace in the living room! Now does'nt that seem like a great vacation!? Exterior: The outside of the home has a charcoal grill, a firepit and large back deck with patio furniture and stairs going down to the dock. There is a ladder at beginning of the dock and the end for easy access into Long Lake.