Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Located in gated Beach Woods community on Melbourne Beach, this beachside vacation townhouse offers two bedrooms (1 King and 1 Queen size beds) with 1-1/2 baths. This completely renovated, fully furnished property boast granite countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances,fully-equipped kitchen, flat-panel TV/ Blueray DVD player, includes free cable and WiFi, tile and wood floors, ceiling fans, master bathroom double vassal sinks, washer/dryer, deck off both bedrooms on second floor. Private courtyard with gas BBQ grill, and outdoor shower. Inlcuded for your use beach chairs, beach towels, and play items.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
We spent three months this winter at Beach Woods and thoroughly enjoyed it. Everything was as described in the ad. The unit was very well equipped. The kitchen had everything we needed. It was very clean and well maintained. The grounds in the entire complex were immaculate. We particularly enjoyed how close we were to the beach/ocean, pier on the intercoastal, and the pool. We enjoyed watching the dolphins swim by while we were sitting on the pier reading. The Melbourne Beach Market is an outstanding grocery store with a wonderful meat counter, fresh produce, and just about any food or beverage item you would need. There is also an excellent Publix that is also very close. The owners are a very nice couple who were outstanding hosts. We had one minor problem and there was a person at the unit within minutes to fix it. We are already looking forward to our visit next winter.
A very good place to relax and mix with peole and
This was a beautiful furnished house with every thing in it that you could possibly want.
Including cycles and beach chairs.
The owners where very kind and helpful and got back to me very quickly if I required anything.
The swimming pool was great and one could join in all activities offered in the community.
The sea was only 2 minuets away
Publics very close and could cycle there.
Lots of very good Restaurants very close
.House is suitable for family's and over fifties. I would defiantly stay there again and would recommend it to family and friends.
Activity and Interests
* Beaches - obviously
* Historic Downtown Melbourne
* Golf Courses nearby
* Brevard County Zoo
* Sebastian Inlet State Park
* Spacecoast Museum; rocket launches
* Disney Parks - 1 hour
* Universal Studios - Harry Potter rides
* Citywalk movie theaters and variety of restaurants
* SeaWorld Orlando attractions
* Orlando International Airport (MCO) 50 mins
* Melbourne International Airport (MLB) just minutes away
* Cruise Ships and offshore fishing party boats
* Surfing on local beaches
* Turtles nesting May - October
* Shopping and many restaurants
* Citrus Bowl (college football)
* AmWay Arena - Orlando Magic pro-basketball
* Historic Church Street Downtown Orlando (great food and pubs)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall / Winter
Sep 15 2016 - Dec 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Monthly Rate: $1600 - $2000
December - April $2000
May - December $1600
Minimum one month stay
Includes: Water, Electric, Cable TV, WiFi.
All rentals required a cleaning fee of $100 and refundable damage deposit of $500.
Beach Woods Community requires a refundable gate/key deposit of $50.
Taxes are NOT included in monthly rate. (current tax rate 11.5%)
We encourage all renters to purchase travelers insurance.
Paid in full 60 days from check-in. 100% of the deposit if cancelled prior to 60 days from check-in date. 0% of deposit if cancelled less than 60 days prior to chef-in date. Acceptable payment methods are cash, money order, or personal check.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1148 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- Master bathroom has double vassal sinks, with indirect lighting. First floor half bathroom with pedestal sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Wood Floors, plenty of closet space, ceiling fans, sliding glass doors.
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- During your stay please enjoy our beachside community, with river to beach lifestyle. Private community beach, beach sunrise and Indian River sunsets, views of Manatees and Dolphins swimming by, fishing off pier or surf fishing, two swimming pools, free use of fitness room with sauna, tennis / racket ball/ basketball courts, bacci court and horseshoes. Close to grocery stores, restaurants and shops. TURTLES NESTING from early Spring to early Summer, hatching July and August. Incredible experience!