Condo #309, 1 bedroom 1,1/2 Bathroom, 6 Sleeps
The rate includes all fees, free parking, free wi-fi and cable -HighResolution 2 TV sets
* fully-remodeled, air-conditioned, spacious 1 BedRoom, one bathroom + social bathroom (1005 sq. ft)
Plenty of closet space
* The balcony has two chairs and a coffee table to enjoy magnificent Intracoastal views
* One dedicated parking space in a covered garage is included in price
* King Size Bed, 2 double Sofa-beds, includes linen and pillows, Sleeps 6
* The unit features, granite countertops, marble floors, full-size refrigerator and freezer
* Dining Table With Six Leather Chairs
* Microwave, stovetop, coffee maker, toaster, and cooking supplies such as pots, pans, dishes, and utensils
* Every unit has a modern oven and dishwasher
* 2 comfortable sofa queen beds in the living room
* The building has a swimming pool, tennis, ping pong, gym, a park and is a 2 minute walk to the beach and the ocean
* The building features 24 hour security and optional valet parking
* Clean Bath Towels, Linen are provided
* On-site laundry facility with modern washers and dryers
* 2 HDTV with Cable, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
* LED HDTV in the bedroom!
* Our property manager is close to meet you upon arrival and help you with check-in
About the Owner
As a realtor and property manager I will personally make sure your transaction is clear, in writing, smooth and will take care of every detail to make sure you are another satisfied clients..
2 traveler reviews
The apartment was very clean, we were very happy with the additional 1/2 bath. Laundry rooms were very clean and on the same floor, convenient. Right across the street from the amazing beach which was a mixture of white and brown sand so it wasn't hot, love, love, love the warm water and waves. Lots of fun towns near by, a hidden secret in Florida, can't wait to go back..... Martenson Family.....
La Sra Mónica nos ofreció la propiedad, nos envió una factura para hacer el depósito de reserva con las fechas que habíamos solicitado. Hicimos el depósito y luego nos informó que "por un error en el sistema", las fechas estaban superpuestas con otra persona. Nos devolvió el importe (perdimos los impuestos que nos cobran) y no se ocupó de buscarnos una alternativa ni otra propiedad similar.
Muy decepcionados por la actitud de la propietaria, nos parece una falta de seriedad profesional y de respeto por el cliente.
From the Owner
“Walking distance to beach- across Collins Ave -great park for kids at the building, heated pool, tennis courts, fitness center,ping pong and much more!”
Activity and Interests
Sunny Isles Beach, the City of Sun and Sea, is located on a barrier island in the northeast corner of Miami-Dade County, bounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Golden Beach lies to the north, Bal Harbour and Haulover Park are immediately to the south.
Sunny Isles Beach is midway between downtown Miami and Fort Lauderdale with easy access to business centers, entertainment, sports and recreational facilities, and tourist attractions. Residents and visitors can fly into either Miami International or Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airports, or cruise into the Port of Miami or Port Everglades and be in Sunny Isles Beach within 20 to 30 minutes.
Almost one million vacationers visit Sunny Isles Beach annually to enjoy the 2.5 mile-long fine sand beach and outdoor amenities such as water sports, boating, fishing, and tennis as well as the abundant shopping, dining and entertainment options nearby. The landmark fishing pier is a local favorite while the beautiful Samson Oceanfront Park provides a children's play area and space to relax; meet friends and enjoy the sunrise.
Oleta River State Park. The Oleta River State Park is the largest urban park in the Florida State Park system. The park is located on 1043 acres (4.2 sq. km) - 993 acres (4.0 sq. km) of land and 50 acres (0.2 sq. km) of inland water - on Biscayne Bay, in the northeastern end of the city of North Miami in Miami-Dade County, Florida, and adjoins the Biscayne Bay Campus of Florida International University. In some documents, the park is designated as the Oleta River State Recreation Area. The park contains one of the largest concentrations of Australian Pine trees (an invasive species) found in a Florida State Park. Here you have the opportunity to bond with the nature.
Chabad of Golden Beach. The Chabad of Golden Beach is located at The Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort and has daily prayer ceremonies and Shabbat services. The Chabad has a variety of services and classes for all age groups. There is a Kids Corner, monthly meetings for women in the Rosh Chodish, Bar and Bat Mitzvah classes, Yeshiva studies and Chanukah Family Celebrations. Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort allows outside Kosher caterers for any special event that requests this service such as weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, special parties, family and religious celebrations.
Sunny Isles Heritage Park. This 4 acre park is located at 192nd and Collins Avenue, right outside the condo. Heritage Park is a multi-use facility with a recreation area, children playgrounds, water play area, large open lawn, Memorial Wall and Fountains.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 22 2016
7 night minimum stay
Dec 23 2016 - Dec 31 2016
4 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
8 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning Fee||$150 + Tax|
The rate includes parking, wi-fi, HD TV, phone
* Rental Restrictions Apply
* Departure Cleaning Fee: $150
* Security Deposit: - $1000 (returned 3-5 days after departure during regular business hours)
* Check-in / Check-out outside business hours (9AM
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Extremely quiet, neat and safe close to the sinagogues, Aventura golf, Aventura mall, beach, and so much more!”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1005 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - toilet
- Both bathroom are very comfortable
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Very spacious bedroom with king size bed, 44" HD TV, 2 closets and There are 2 queen size sofa beds in the living room
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The building is a full service; with security and maintenance 24 hour, covered parking. Located accross the beach, offers a state of art gym. tennis courts, heated pool.