Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Relax, Relax, Relax in this 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin in the Indian Hills Peninsula subdivision just 3 blocks away from the Blanchard Boat Launch on beautiful Lake Livingston. Very quiet street overlooking a park like setting with massive shade trees. The property across the street is part of the property and picnics are allowed under the trees. A fenced yard makes it easy to bring pets along for the vacation. An additional $10 per night for pets limit of 2 pets under 20 pounds. The house has a large shady front porch big enough to grill and enjoy bird / squirrel watching or just relax in the patio chairs provided here. Amble parking under and in front of the house.
Some of the best hamburgers in the state are at Indian Hills Cafe/Store which is in walking distance of the property. The store also has supplies needed for your backyard BBQ, fuel for your boat and ice for your cooler. Seasonal boat rentals are available in the neighborhood. The Peninsula has 3 miles of quiet roads for beautiful walks or bike rides looking over the lake.
Lake Livingston is great for fishing with the usual catch being white bass, black bass, striper, crappie and catfish. There are also professional fishing guides available for hire if needed. Water sports such as skiing, wave running, swimming, kayaking are also fun things to do on the water.
A few facts about this lake: Lake Livingston is a reservoir located in the East Texas Piney Woods. Lake Livingston was built, and is owned and operated, by the Trinity River Authority of Texas (TRA) under contract with the City of Houston for water supply purposes. The lake is one of the largest lakes constructed for water supply purposes located totally within the State of Texas. Only the Sam Rayburn Reservoir is larger. The Livingston Dam, constructed across the Trinity River approximately 7 miles (11 km) southwest of the city of Livingston is 2.5 miles (4 km) in length and has an average depth of 55 feet (17 m).
Other things to do:
Livingston Golf Course (Livingston, Tx)
Cape Royal Golf Club (Coldsprings, Tx)
Livingston State Park
Horseback riding (Livingston State Park)
Swimming (Livingston State Park)
Local restaurants, Catfish King, Shrimp Boat Manny's, LeBlanc's Cajun, Indian Hills Cafe
Pedigo Park-Livingston Trade Days. Arts, Crafts, antiques & concessions.
(Open year round F-S-S before the third Monday of each month)
From the Humble/Kingwood/Houston area - 1 hour drive up Hwy 59, turn left on 190W, turn left on FM 2457, when road deadends into the lake make a right onto Indian Hill Blvd, turn right onto Bluff Dr and a left on Park. Two story white house on stilts.
About the Owner
We live here in the neighborhood and have for 8 years
From the Owner
“This is the perfect place to come relax and get away from it all. The price is reasonable. The lake is less than 1/2 mile away.”
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Mar-Sept... $125/night (Fri-Sat) ...$110/night (Sun-Thurs) ...$600/6 nights
Oct-Feb... $110/night (Fri-Sat) ... $100 night (Sun-Thurs) ... $500/6 nights
Holiday ... $130/night (3 night min) .................................... $650/6 nights
2-night minimum stay - Check-in 3:00 pm . Check out Noon
Each person over 4 persons will be $10 each per night
Payment is required up front including deposit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- Lake View
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Full bath with tub shower combo. Decorated with a beach theme.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Both rooms have queen sized beds and tastefully decorated.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Peaceful Park cabin has central AC/Heat. The living area has a rocker recliner couch loveseat and club chair with a free standing wood burning fire place. Cable and WIFI are included. The living area also has a wide screen 46' TV. The main bedroom has a 46” TV. Separate eating space next to the living room with a large dining room table. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. Other kitchen amenities include a coffeepot, toaster, pots, pans and dinnerware. Paper products, linens blankets pillows and towels are also provided. The front deck includes a 4 patio chairs and a gas grill for outdoor cooking. Parking is under the cabin or out front. The lot across the street has large shade trees with a picnic table and fire pit for marshmallow roasting / S’mores.