House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9 Sleeps
We have our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Little Torch Key available for anyone looking to take a vacation in the lower Florida Keys. This home comes fully furnished with all kitchen appliances including dishwasher along with washer and dryer. Also the home has cable tv in all the bedrooms with 32 inch flat screen tv's and a 50 inch in the living room and high speed WiFi. The house also has a covered screened deck and for those who want to get a sun tan there is a uncovered deck for you too. Our home sits on a canal which takes you to the Pine Channel within 5 minutes and another 5 minutes you can be diving at Looe Key. Public boat ramp is next door for easy access in and out of the water with your boat or jet ski. The home has a 80 foot sea wall to dock your boat.
Down stairs we have a 1000 pound ice machine with a 1300 pound storage bin for all your ice needs. Also located there is a stand up freezer for you to store your fish that you have caught and are taking back home along with a chest freezer for all your frozen bait. There is also covered parking under the house.
In the back yard there is a 12 by 20 closed and lockable building to store all your gear in. The back yard has yard furniture and umbrellas for you to enjoy the outside living in the Florida Keys. Also you may even get some free entertainment from the boat ramp next door!!
Pets are ok and what would a vacation be like if you didn't have them with you.
The pictures below do not give the home justice however it will give you some idea of our home.
The home sleeps 6 with the ability to expand to 9 with two pull outs.
Call or text me for more information, rates and availability. Thank you for looking and we hope to meet you and share our little piece of paradise with you.
Located 26 miles from Key West and within 5 miles of local restaurants and grocery stores.
Beautiful and relaxing!
About the Owner
(4 traveler reviews)
Beautiful and relaxing!
Nader's vacation home was everything we hoped it would be! A great location, quiet and peaceful close to restaurants and shopping. Close enough to Key West to enjoy the night life but far enough to have the peace and quiet. We had beautiful sunsets on the front porch and beautiful sunrises with our coffee on the screened in back porch. We felt safe and secure and the home was very clean and organized. My wife was an artist at the Key West art show over the weekend and this beautiful home met all our needs. The only negative thing I could say about the home was that we had to leave! I recommend this home to sport fishing enthusiast, romantic getaways with beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and family adventures!! We will be using this home again hopefully longer term
Perfect for lobster season!
We stayed for the 2015 mini lobster season and beginning of open season,(wouldn't let me go back this far on calendar) it was a great family place! Great for docking our 28' Topaz. Lots of storage room for dive and fishing gear. The ice machine was absolutely wonderful along with the open kitchen and gas grill! We flooded again in the 2016 Louisiana flood, good thing we have plenty of boats, so we are really missing the Keys. Thank goodness our last trip there was spent at your place with lots of great memories. Hope you could use the plastic wine glasses we left.
Perfect house for vacation holidays in Family
The house was very clean and tidy and everything was ready for visitors to feel at home, including Barbacue.
We enjoyed the beaches near by in the Natural Park and could go fishing renting a boat.
Key West was near while the house was in a very quite Key.
The owner was great and
NICE ROOMY GREAT BOAT DOCK AND BOAT HOUSE
GREAT LOCATION FOR LOWER KEYS FISHING AND DIVING. HOUSE IS WELL EQUIPPED WITH FOR COOKING, GRILLING, NEW TV'S IN EVERY ROOM. HAVE STAYED HEAR SEVERAL TIMES AND WILL BE BACK AGAIN
Activity and Interests
Looe Key diving
Dolphin Research central
Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters
Winn Dixie Grocery store
28 foot boat rental available
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 24 2017 - Aug 24 2017
28 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|House Cleaning Fee||$250 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Monthly Rate: $4000 most of the year with the exception of Mini Season and a couple of other major events
Rates are on monthly which is four weeks. Contact us for any other possible configurations
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Video Games ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Water View
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1305 sq. ft.
- Guest Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, All the linens needed
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, all the linens needed
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Sleep sofa is a love seat that pulls out into a twin bed.
- Guest Bedroom - 1 queen
- Double Twin Bedroom - 2 twin/ single
- All bedrooms have cable TV and 32 inch or larger wall mounted flat screen TV's. Wireless internet in all bedrooms. Twin room has a play station
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- 80 foot seawall Boat ramp next door High speed internet with WiFi, Landline telephone DVD players Play Station Flat screen TV's in all bedroom and in the Livingroom with cable Kingbed in master bedroom Queen bed in 2nd bedroom 2-Twin beds in 3rd bedroom Sofa pulls out to a queen bed Loveseat in master bedroom pulls out to a twin bed (perfect for kids) Washer and Dryer inside the house (on living level) Hair dryers in both bathrooms Fully funished including linens. (all you need is your personal belongings) Dishes, microwave, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, stove, refrigerator all included. Dish washer Ice Machine that makes 1000 pounds per day and holds 1300 pounds for your fishing and boating needs Deep freezers for your bait and catch to take home.