Townhome, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 4
vacation rental description
We would like to welcome you to our newly re-modeled Townhouse on Navarre Beach with only a very short walk to the beach and the sound. Our name 'Seas the Day' comes from our need to take time out of our busy life and take advantage of our time on this Great Earth that God has created for us. So we invite you to Seas the Days in Navarre and leave work and other things behind.
Miles of white sandy beaches. Be sure to bring beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella, sun screen, shampoo/conditioner, hair blowdryer, bath soap, hand soap,dishwashing & laundry detergent, and paper products.
* Drive up and walk in access to the Town House
* Easy Beach Access just 350 ft. from the front door
* Pet Friendly *Small Dogs only* Prior approval required* ($100 Pet Fee)
* Has Front And Rear Decks for sunning and barbequing
* Food and entertainment is just a short walk up the street
* A fishing pier that is great for fishing or just walk out over the ocean
* Good breakfast at the Pier Cafe
* Rental for bikes, kayaks, jet ski's sailboats, surf boards and beach chairs with umbrellas are available
* Have fun at many of the volley ball courts
After a long day at the beach relax in our newly re-modeled and very comfortable home with lots of features:
* Large Flat Screen High Def TV in the Bedroom and Living Room
* Cable and internet service
* Large Walk-In Fully Tiled Shower
* Large bedroom with two closets
* All Kitchen needs supplied
* Towels and Linens furnished
* Coffee Maker
* Refrigerator with ice-maker
* Washer and Dryer
* Very comfortableQueen Bed
* Large soft Sofa with pull out bed and room for another person to sleep on additional sofa
* Electronic access to door, no key to keep up with
About the Owner
About kathy mccaffrey
We are a family of 4 and love coming to Navarre! It's such a laid back beach town with plenty of outdoor activities like jogging, fishing and just enjoying the beach.
Why kathy mccaffrey chose Florida Panhandle
We chose this property because it is right in the middle of the Sound and the Gulf. Very short walk to either. Multi-use path (for jogging, etc.) right outside our door.
What makes this townhome unique
We love our space because we can walk to the end of our driveway, cross our road and go get a snow cone, walk to the restaurants. We love sitting on the front deck and hanging out after a day at the beach.
(20 traveler reviews)
Clean, quiet.....short walk to beach. Nice getaway.
The property was very nice and roomy. The water heater broke the last night we were there and we were told to flip the circuit breaker which didn't fix it. Also the wifi never connected, luckily we didn't spend much time in the room. It was a short walk to the beach and the bay which was really nice and there is a front porch that is big enough to hang out on if you wanted to. And it has a full kitchen with utensils and a sectional couch.
Florida stay ,at 1405 Tina drive
Cathy, thank you so much ,for letting us stay, at your home. it is beautiful,we all think, we are thinking of renting it out again, but we don't know when, but we will call you ,and let you know.enjoyed the stay again VERY MUCH, THANK YOU AGAIN. The best place ,was the waffle house, for a good breakfast,the other places, I did not like very well, and yes ,I would recommend to other people, your place to stay. well, we will rent your place again. TAKE CARE.. MIKE ,JULIE,, AND MICHAEL..
Quaint, perfectly appointed bungalow
What a beautifully decorated place and a short walk to the beach! My daughter and I had the best time going to the beach every day and coming back home for dinner. We also rode the bikes. I will definitely keep this place in mind next time we come to Navarre.
Very clean,nice decor,perfect for a couple and a few minutes walk to the beach
Extremely clean; loved shower; plenty of hot water when showering; lovely decor & furniture; very relaxing apartment.
Nice and Clean
It was exactly as described. Very nice and clean place. Close to the beach. Front porch was shaded in the afternoon and made a nice place to sit and relax.
From the Owner
“We chose this property because it is right in the middle of the Sound and the Gulf. Very short walk to either. Multi-use path (for jogging, etc.) right outside our door.”
Activity and Interests
activities and attractions in Navarre Beach Gulf Coast North
* Most within walking distance:
* The National Seashore
* The Navarre Beach Park
* Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and Bar
* Watersport Rentals, including boating, jet skiing,and parasailing
* Convenience Store/Gas
* Naval Air Museum
* Navarre Zoo
* Bike Path
* Jogging Path
* Publix, WinnDixie, Walmart less than 3 miles away
Lots of food, entertainment and shopping just a short distance from us in Pensacola (30 minutes), Fort Walton (20 minutes) and the best shopping and fun at San Destin (1 hour and 20 minutes away). Make a day for shopping and other entertainment.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
2 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2017 - May 26 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Aug 5 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Security deposit returned within one week of departure as long as no damage to home or contents. Summer rentals are Sat-Sat only, unless last minute openings. Monthly rentals available Dec-Mar.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“We love our space because we can walk to the end of our driveway, cross our road and go get a snow cone, walk to the restaurants. We love sitting on the front deck and hanging out after a day at the beach.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 625 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, beautiful upgraded walk-in tiled shower
- beautiful upgraded walk-in tile shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- one bedroom with queen size bed, flat screen tv, and sliding glass doors going out to your back deck, and one pull out bed (queen size) in living room
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- p There's a multi-use path for running, walking, or biking. /p p We have 2 beach bikes for you to enjoy on the path! /p p We have beach chairs and a rolling cooler...no need to bring your own! /p p You can enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening on the front deck and look out to the Sound. (There is no interior view of the Sound). You can walk to the end of our street and your feet are on the Sound-side Beach! /p p Average Temperatures: High and Low /p p Jan 61°-42°, Feb 63°-44°, Mar 68°-50°, Apr 76°-58°, May 83°-65°, br / Jun 89°-74°, July 89°-74°, Aug 90°-74°, Sep 87°-70°, Oct 80°-59°, br / Nov 69°-48°, Dec 62°-44° /p p Gulf of Mexico Average Water Temperature br / Jan 56°, Feb 58°, Mar 63°, Apr 71°, May 78°, Jun 84°, July 85°, br / Aug 85°, Sep 82°, Oct 74°, Nov 65°, Dec 58° /p