|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our Condo is a ground floor, ocean front unit which has been comprehensively renovated,.
The unit is a one bedroom unit with a queen size bed in the bedroom and a full size fold down Murphy bed in the living room.
The unit comprises a kitchen, utility closet with washer/dryer, dining room, living room, bedroom, bathroom, walk-in closet, sun room and private L-shaped patio. The unit is heated and air conditioned and is fully furnished and equipped with two televisions, a DVD system, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher and all dishes, linens and cutlery. There is a washer, dryer, ironing board & iron, mop and a broom located inside the unit.
Our 8 and 10 year olds have grown up staying at our Cape Canaveral family condo and they love every day that we're there. They're learning to appreciate the simple things in life - laughing, swimming, running, playing - a flash light beach walk at night, chasing ghost crabs and home cooked meals. We leave the gadgets at home and enjoy our beach family time to the fullest.
Owner purchased this condo in 2004
Royal Mansions is located in a quiet residential area of Cape Canaveral. 700 feet of very private ocean beach is just a few steps away from the Unit. Cape Canaveral beach is excellent for families and for teaching younger children how to surf, boogie board, beach comb and enjoy the water. The Orlando attractions are less than an hour away, there are endless possibilities for fun!
When we stay for a week our favorite activities are:
1. Starting and ending each day with a beach walk to collect shells and chase the sea birds. Kite flying on the beach is great in the evenings!
2. Surfing, boogie boarding, laying out and enjoying the pristine and very private beach.
3. A daily swim (or several swims) in the Royal Mansions pool to clean off the salt and practice 'cannonballs'.
4. Our children love going to Kennedy Space Center to see the Atlantis shuttle, Saturn 5 moon rocket and other attractions. Arrive early at 9:00 AM and stay until the park closes at 7:00 PM. Lots to do here and the food is reasonably priced. No need to spring for anything but the 'general admission'.
5. We love the Melbourne Zoo and the TreeTop adventure. Smaller kids (under 54 inches) will love the junior course and zip-line, only $14.95 each and 45 minutes of safe fun. Older types can attempt the adult course and zip-line over the alligator enclosure!! The zoo is a blast and the majority of the animal enclosures are located under shady trees. Don't forget swimmers for your toddlers, there is a small pool.
6. We always spend one day at "Aquatica" water park in Orlando. Get your discounted tickets at their website for $38 per person and be there when the park opens at 9:00 AM. Closes at 7:00 PM but our kids are usually worn out by 5:00 PM.
7. A hidden gem is the "Cocoa Beach Aquatic Center", open 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM with a small slide and huge pool. They heat it in Winter and cool it in the Summer! As a bonus Dad can play a round of golf at the Cocoa Beach public Course which is located right next door to the Aquatic Center. See the pool from the 2nd tee on the River course. There are 27 holes on three courses. A useful tip for Summer fun is to play nine holes after 4:30 PM for $16:00 (includes the cart). there's always a cool breeze in the evenings.
8. Dinner at the Port or one of the chain restaurants on SR520 near the Merritt Square Mall.
Bill and Kim, we loved your condo. It was perfect for us. Very comfortable and great location. Would highly recommend it.
Property exactly as described. Clean and comfortable with pool and beach steps away. The Keurig is an appreciated touch!
Me encanto el lugar. El apartamento espectacular. Quiero volver
We absolutely loved this condo. Though we weren't there much as our granddaughter lives in Orlando it was great coming back and relaxing after a busy day. Our morning coffee was exciting as we watched the domesticated peacocks walk around the grounds. Highly recommend this condo!! You won't be disappointed!!! The owners were very nice and kept us posted with updates as hurricane Matthew approached!!!
Great condo and had a great stay! Very short walk on boardwalk to beach. Will definitely come back the this condo many more times.
We were happy during our stay. The owner and manager were easy to work with and the unit was updated and clean, although the complex has seen better days. The unit is on the end of the building near the beach. Nice little L shaped patio. Although the first floor didn't allow an ocean view view over the hedges, we were a short walk from the beach. The beach was great. good for walking and swimming. I would recommend this rental. We came for a launch and stayed for three days. We happened upon Crackers Island Grill on North Atlantic Ave (A1A). A small family run operation that makes you feel at home. Great fish, fresh from Port Canaveral, not fancy, great prices. Try the grilled grouper or the fish tacos.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Rate are exclusive of taxes.