1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
ResortQuest by Wyndham
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
We love staying at this property!! Great access to food, shopping and the beach🦞🦀🐠🌴🌞
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Grand Caribbean East. Please know that ResortQuest strives to give each guest the wonderful experience they deserve while at the beach. We would love to have you stay with ResortQuest again on you next visit.
Great place to stay!
beautiful condo. Beds were VERY comfortable. A/C worked great and fans in bedroom and living room. Super easy and convenient check in and check out process. Very short walk to the beach. Would recommend this condo for sure!
We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Grand Caribbean East with ResortQuest, Lauri. It is a great place to stay and close to a lot of things. Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to your next trip to the Emerald Coast.
Grand Caribbean East 208
Loved our stay! We have stayed in other units in Grand Caribbean East in past and loved them all. This unit is beautifully decorated. I love the paint color in the bedroom and bathroom, I would love to know the name of the color. All beds were comfy, even the sleeper sofa!
Thank you for your review, we are so glad that you enjoyed your recent beach vacation in NW Florida with ResortQuest, Please visit again soon and consider ResortQuest for your accommodation needs.
Pros and cons
There were definitely some pros and cons to staying in this unit.
- Easy check in process, they text you the address, unit number, and door code when it’s ready. Check out process easy as well.
- Right across the street from the beach. There’s a crosswalk right there and cars actually stop for people.
- Kitchen has everything we needed to eat
- Didn’t use stove but dishwasher, fridge, and washer/dryer worked well
- The first night we got there, we arrived later then we’d hoped so we stuck to the condo. Didn’t go outside or anything. My husband looked at the kids’ feet and asked “why are their feet black”? I looked at mine, also black. Turns out the bathroom and kitchen floors were FILTHY. We found some bathroom cleaner in the cabinet and washed the floors. Unacceptable!
- The twin beds are in the hallway leading to the living room and the sleeper sofa is in the living room. What did they have for curtains on the French doors and windows in the living room? SHEERS. Not only exposing my kids to whatever peeping Tom may have been across the street but also exposing them to full morning light thus waking them up early. We bought blackout curtains.
- my husband left his Samsung earbuds on the counter. We called the management co the evening after we checked out. Had to submit an online form. Never heard if they found them or not, at this point we are counting it as a loss.
- Toilet paper holder was pulled out of the wall. Something that should have been fixed prior to our arrival.
- Had to call management co to get code for pool, should have been on the instruction paper on kitchen counter.
Once we fixed those things (except for TP holder), it was a fine place to stay. Will not be back though because we shouldn’t have had to fix anything. And still upset about the ear pods even though it was my husbands mistake. They need to hire housekeeping staff that’s honest and actually cleans.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent experience at Grand Caribbean East, your comments are very important to us, we appreciate the opportunity to know where we can improve. I have forwarded your review to the proper individuals for further feedback and to ensure the items mentioned can be reviewed and addressed. We hope that you will consider ResortQuest for your future beach vacations.
Just a few comments. View was awesome! The pool not so much. Packed with kids day and night. Pretty loud at night. We opted not to use it because it was murky and all I could think about was how much pee was in it. Also, this unit really needs a new toilet. It’s a very nice condo but could use a little love. We did enjoy our stay!
Thank you for your review and comments of your recent stay at Grand Caribbean, We will investigate the toilet to see if it needs replacing. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will consider ResortQuest for your next beach vacation.
Perfect location right across from the beach!
My friends and I stayed here for a weekend getaway and loved it! It is right across from the beach! The condo was very clean and the Check-In and checkout process was very simple! I will definitely be back!
Marissa, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Grand Caribbean East! Your guest experience is our top priority. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your vacation after you returned home. We hope you are able to visit again soon.