*Please note that there is another rental unit downstairs and other travelers may be present*
Enjoy ocean views and easy access to the beach, restaurants, downtown, the boardwalk and more from this vacation rental home in Carolina Beach! With accommodations for 4 guests between 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, this top-floor duplex unit boasts modern amenities, a large balcony and deck space, a gas grill, and an outdoor shower. Spend countless hours on the beach and treat yourself to lively entertainment!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
This quiet getaway lies in a 2nd row of beach homes with a neighborhood playground and basketball court, perfect for your next family vacation to the Atlantic coast! If you're interested in traveling with a larger group and sharing this whole rental property, check the availability of Evolve listing 418421.
A bright, airy, contemporary living space with beachy decor welcomes you inside and sets a relaxing environment for all your time spent away from the beach. Take a break from the sun and unwind with new shows or movies on the flat-screen cable TV equipped with a Roku streaming device.
As the group grows hungry, whip up gourmet recipes in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, and all the essential cooking utensils. Share your home-cooked feast at the 4-person dining table or go outside and dine al fresco on your private deck.
Wash off any sand from the beach in the outdoor shower and pour a quick nightcap before retreating to bed. You'll find 2 spacious bedrooms with plush mattresses and linens, and a pristine bathroom with a shower/tub combo for all your nighttime and morning preparations!
This Carolina Beach duplex serves as the perfect launchpad for all your coastal adventures, as the public beach is just 2 blocks away! Pack up all your beach gear, claim a spot on the sand, spread out your blanket and tan, swim, surf, and more during your stay!
Once you've worked up an appetite, several restaurants surround this property and provide food to fix any craving! Head to Granny's Country Kitchen for breakfast, Pop's Homemade Ice Cream for dessert, and enjoy waterfront dinner with live music at Ocean Grill & Tiki Bar.
Drive just minutes to Carolina Lake and discover areas for leisurely strolls, live events throughout the year, and rentals for stand-up paddleboards and more. For further outdoor adventures, Carolina Beach State Park is home to great fishing, camping, and hiking. Check out the General Beauregard Shipwreck during low tide to get a glimpse of the ruins and let the local guide tell you all about the unique history.
Explore all the downtown dining in Carolina Beach, including Hang Ten Grill, The Fat Pelican, and SeaWitch Cafe among many others. After treating yourself to some gourmet fare, end your nights perusing the beautiful boardwalk which hosts an amazing Amusement Park and fireworks show!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, flat-screen cable TV with Roku streaming, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a private balcony deck with outdoor furnishings, gas grill, an outdoor shower, driveway parking, and more
- Convenient and quiet Carolina Beach location with a neighborhood playground and basketball court, just 2 blocks from the Atlantic coast, public beach, and several restaurants. Drive just minutes to the State Park and downtown to explore gourmet dining and the famous Boardwalk!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilmington International Airport - 1740 Airport Blvd #12, Wilmington, NC 28405, (~21 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this home sleeps 4 guests in made but can host up to 6 if you provide your own bedding
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in