Nestled in Hiawatha National Forest along Gooseneck Lake, this Manistique vacation rental cabin is the ideal place to unplug and rejuvenate. The cabin features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom to accommodate 8 travelers in comfort. Unwind on the spacious covered deck, spend the day out on the crystal clear water and stargaze beside the stone fire pit. With Pictured Rocks 30 miles away and Mackinac Island a short 2-hour drive from the cabin, any visit here will be one for the books!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch
Drop your bags at the door and walk straight down to the private beach when you arrive at this Northern Michigan escape. Wood paneling, wide windows opening to lake views, and soft furnishings make this an idyllic summer retreat.
The spacious covered deck is equipped with Adirondack chairs so you can enjoy the fresh air, serene setting and panoramic vistas in any weather. In the mornings, you can stroll down to the bistro table overlooking the water to sip your coffee over the lake.
Use the well-equipped kitchen to prepare hearty home-cooked meals, and savor every bite at the picnic table out on the covered deck. The cabin also boasts a charcoal grill so you can enjoy family barbecues.
Comfortable couches furnish the living area, making the space ideal for napping, relaxing or playing card games together. When it grows dark out, gather your s'mores supplies and roast marshmallows over the fire.
Nights of blissful slumber await on your soft beds, where the sounds of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep.
Bring your ATVs or snowmobiles to hop on the miles of trails crisscrossing the entire Upper Peninsula - some of which start at the base of the cabin's driveway! Boating and fishing are also welcome on Gooseneck Lake, as well as on Camp Seven Lake just 1 mile away.
The cabin rests in Hiawatha National Forest which offers miles of lakeshore, hiking trails through remote northwoods and glimpses of wildlife. Palms Book State Park rests 13 miles from the cabin and is home to Kitch-iti-kipi, the state's largest freshwater spring.
Munising rests 30 miles north on Lake Superior, and offers vibrant views of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. Rent a kayak to see the cliffs from their best vantage point, or to paddle past the shipwrecks that dot the coastline.
Step back in time and visit Mackinac Island where no cars are permitted along the historic streets. Be sure to stop by Oswald Bear Ranch on the way there or back to see the family-friendly bear rescue center.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, provided linens and towels, furnished covered deck, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), outhouse, private beach, dock, fire pit (some wood provided), available RV parking and tent space, driveway parking for 5 vehicles and more
- Beautiful Manistique location on Gooseneck Lake with easy access to area attractions at Camp Seven Lake, in Hiawatha National Forest, Palms Book State Park, Munising and Mackinac Island
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sawyer International Airport (~75.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets must not be left unattended in cabin without crating
- No barking and you must clean up after the pet in yard
- Pet friendly with $150 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in