Clock out from the daily grind and escape to the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains to stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in South Lake Tahoe! Comfortably sleeping up to 6 guests and boasting 1,184 square feet, this beautiful home is nestled among the soaring pines in a secluded and quiet neighborhood. Take advantage of the superb location 10 minutes from the lake and close to Heavenly Resort, casinos, golfing, hiking, and much more. California is calling!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Walk through the pine trees and into your new home-away-from-home with vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams. A beautiful stone gas fireplace highlights the living room which features comfy furnishings and a flat-screen Smart TV.
Create tasty recipes with ease in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Set the dining table for 4 and talk about what you want to do first on your family vacation.
Grab your favorite book and curl up on the lounge chairs in the reading nook to let your food settle or step outside with an after-dinner drink and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
As the sun sets behind the mountains, make your way into the house and tuck the tired tykes into the 2 twin beds. Retreat to the master bedroom to rinse off in the en-suite bathroom before streaming your favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV from under the covers of the queen bed.
The toughest decision you'll have to make on your trip is what fun activity to do first! 10 minutes down the road is the sandy shore of Lake Tahoe where everyone can enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear waters or getting a vacation tan.
When you're ready to get out on the water, head over to Action Watersports offering parasailing, jet ski rentals, boat rentals, lake tours, sailing charters, and more. Anglers can book a fishing charter through Tahoe Sport Fishing offering morning and afternoon trips for a chance to catch salmon, lake trout, and more.
Heavenly Mountain Resort is a popular destination no matter the season and sits just 6 miles away from the property. In the summer, the mountain offers hiking, rock climbing, ropes courses and more. When the snow begins to fall, ski over 90 runs covering 4,800 acres.
Those looking for some retail therapy can stay at the base of the mountain and browse the shops at Heavenly Village. In addition to stores, the village also offers mini golf, a premier spa, gourmet restaurants, and more.
Don't forget to check out the casinos just over the state line, explore the trails at Emerald Bay State Park, and tour various museums like the Tallac Historic Site.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, a DVD player, gas grill (propane provided), gas fireplace, deck with outdoor furniture, and more
- Secluded South Lake Tahoe location - Close to the lake, boat rentals, jet ski rentals, parasailing, fishing, shopping, restaurants, golfing, Heavenly Mountain Resort, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, casinos, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~62 miles away)
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: There is a strict maximum of 6 people and 2 cars allowed and you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is not allowed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in