*Discounted rates for stays of 30 days or longer*
Choose this newly constructed 2-bed, 2-bath Cocoa Beach vacation rental apartment for your travel group of up to 6 for your next retreat. Boasting a spacious balcony with ocean views, updated amenities, and all the comforts of home, this apartment offers an ideal location just a short walk from the beach! During your time here, go golfing, visit Kennedy Space Center, spend your days on the shores of the North Atlantic Ocean, or visit Disney World!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Retreat to this bright and airy home-away-from-home each day after strolling through downtown or relaxing at the beach. The interior offers a prime spot to unwind with hardwood floors, an open-concept layout and nautical decor.
Turn on the flat-screen cable Smart TV to watch a movie or simply have background noise while you prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. The space features open counter space, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar so your companions can visit with you while you meal prep.
Savor your meals at the glass dining table or outside on the deck for an al fresco experience with ocean views. If you don’t feel like cooking, walk just 5 minutes down the road to Fat Kahunas Beach Side Grille for a nice outdoor setting with Hawaiian music and amazing shark tacos.
End each evening sipping a nightcap from the spacious balcony while gazing at the stars. You won’t need a jacket with the balmy Florida breeze!
When it’s time for bed, choose from one of the plush queen beds offered in each of the 2 bedrooms, or doze off on the queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
*If this property is unavailable for your requested dates, check out Evolve listing #421162 in Cocoa Beach (sleeps 6) https://evolvevacationrental.com/421162?sleeps=1
With a plethora of exciting Cocoa Beach activities at your fingertips, your trip will be filled with fun, sun, and events that will give you life-long memories. Feel like civilization is a world away when you wander the nature trail at Lori Wilson Park, or dig your toes in the golden sand at the beach.
Surfing is one of the top things to do in Cocoa Beach due to the calm, consistent waves. You can easily wade out past the breakers, learn to surf or boat. Be sure to check out 321 Kiteboarding and Watersports as they offer extreme adventures including stand-up paddleboarding, kayak rentals, kitesurfing and surfing lessons!
Go for a relaxing stroll along the shore or walk the Cocoa Beach boardwalk perusing the shops and boutiques. Admire the close up view of the ocean before dining at the Atlantic Ocean Grille.
The iconic Ron Jon Surf Shop is not only the world’s largest surf shop, but an attraction you won’t want to miss. With 52,000 square feet of beach products, fish tanks, glass elevators and flowing waterfalls, this tourist attraction is worth discovering even if you don’t feel like shopping.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, balcony with ocean views, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, DVD player, complimentary starter toiletries & trash bags, private entrance, smoke/carbon monoxide detector, heating, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, street parking and more
- Great Cocoa Beach location with easy access to the beach, Cocoa Beach boardwalk, Ron Jon Surf Shop, restaurants, excursions, nature walks and so much more!
- Airport: Melbourne International Airport - 1 Air Terminal Pkwy, Melbourne, FL 32901, (~ 18.6 miles away)
- Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~49.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The number of people listed on the reservation needs to reflect the number of people staying at the property. Please reach out to the owner prior to check in if there is any change to guest count
- Additional fees and taxes apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in