This modern vacation rental condo has everything you need to enjoy your next trip to Park City! The studio living space features a queen bed, sleeper sofa, 1 bath, and room to sleep 4 guests. Enjoy access to a pool and hot tub and proximity to the Sundance Film Festival headquarters and Park City's historic Main Street. With a free city bus coming every 10 minutes, getting to and from home is easy. Explore local restaurants, nightlife, art galleries, and the spectacular Union Pacific Rail Trail!
Studio: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
After a day of adventuring, come home and relax in this cozy condo retreat. Step out to the private balcony and take in your peaceful surroundings with a refreshing beverage.
Spend downtime in this studio knowing that you'll have all your favorite options for TV entertainment at your fingertips. The brand new 55-inch 4K TV has access to Netflix, Hulu, other streaming sites, and completely free access to the NFL Season Pass for all those football fans; you'll never miss a snap!
As dinner time approaches, head to the well-equipped kitchen and prepare a home-cooked meal. Load up your plates and find a spot by the coffee table or the small desk.
Once dinner is complete, turn on the flat-screen TV and catch up on your favorite shows before retiring to bed. The cozy queen bed or sleeper sofa are the perfect places to rest up before another day of busy adventures!
This condo is located in the Prospector Square area of Park City and provides amenities like a community pool and hot tub at the Silver Mountain Sports club. For $25 per day or a separate weekly rate, enjoy full access to all the equipment in this fitness center.
A 2-minute walk leads you to the Prospector Square Theater, one of the theaters used for the Sundance Film Festival! Hop on the free city bus and, in less than 10 minutes, arrive at Park City's Historic Main Street. Indulge in the history of the area at the Park City Museum, peruse over 70 retail shops and galleries, or treat yourself to local restaurants and bars.
A block away from home lies the Union Pacific Rail Trail. This 30-mile trail caters to bikes in the summer and transforms into a spectacular and scenic cross-country ski trail in the winter.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, access to a pool and hot tub, washer, furnished balcony, brand new flat-screen 4K TV with access to Netflix, Hulu, other streaming sites, and complete free access to the NFL Season Pass, open parking lot, blender, kettle, and more
- Longer term rentals will be offered. Please send Evolve an inquiry or call for more information
- Enjoy complimentary access to the pool and hot tub. Access the Silver Mountain Sports Club located on the premises for $25 per day or a separate weekly rate for full access to all the state of the art amenities
- Convenient Park City location 2-minute walk to Prospector Theater - a Sundance Film Festival Theater - less than 10 minutes to Park City's historic Main Street, a block away from the Union Pacific Rail Trail
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (~39 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (only 1 small pet allowed)
- Please note this home is flexible up to 5 guests if 2 children sleep on the pullout couch
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in