Capture the essence of Cascade at 'Rock Creek Haven'! This 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental is well-appointed with sleeping arrangements for 4, all the modern luxuries of home, copper accents and granite! Step outside to a beautifully manicured yard with views of the soaring granite monoliths that define the Rocky Mountains. This is one of 2 fully remodeled original cabins located on the 'Rock Creek Haven' property! Easily explore the sights at Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs - both minutes away!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Leave your worries at the front door of this stunning, newly remodeled 1950s Colorado cabin. Designed to impress, this home is highlighted with luxury flooring, copper accents, modern mountain decor, plush furnishings, and an abundance of natural light.
After adventurous days, sprawl out on the sumptuous sofas in the living room and stream film favorites on the flat-screen TV with ROKU.
Your Holiday cuisine deserves a pristine setting complete with stainless steel appliances, copper accents and granite countertops. Savor meals at the elegant table for 4 or dine al fresco on your private outdoor oasis.
Step outside to the backyard and enjoy the fresh alpine air! This serene space features a patio table with seating for 4, a gas grill, and majestic mountain vistas.
When its time to retire from the night, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms for restful slumbers.
Rocky Mountain adventures are just minutes away from your home-away-from-home! Lace up your hiking boots and explore the large network of trails that just steps away or drive 3 miles to Pikes Peak Highway for an unforgettable scenic drive up to breathtaking views at the summit.
Green Mountain Falls is just 1 mile away! Grab a pint and get groovy at the Blue Moose Tavern, peruse shops in the historic downtown area, or hike up to Catamount and Crystal Falls!
The vibrant downtown area of Colorado Springs is just 13 miles away! Trendy restaurants, a lively art scene, museums, boutiques, and entertainment await a short drive away. While you're there, visit the red sandstone masterpiece, Garden of the Gods.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs with Roku, in-unit laundry machines, furnished deck, backyard, furnished patio, outdoor dining set, trail access, parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Idyllic Cascade location in the Green Mountain Falls neighborhood - Nestled along Rock Creek with easy access to area attractions such as Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs and Garden of the Gods
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check out Evolve listing #416693 that is also located on the "Rock Creek Haven" property with sleeping accommodations for 7 additional guests
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport (~22.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 per pet, per night fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Please note dogs cannot be left outside unattended; Dogs must be put in the kennel when left alone at the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note, due to the rural mountain location of the property, there is no cell phone service at the property. A courtesy landline with long-distance is provided for guests use
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in