With endless modern comforts, such as a new kitchen, hotel bedding, and Smart features, this 2-bed, 2-bath home for 6 will make you feel like you're living in the future. Located in the quiet San Marco neighborhood of Jacksonville, this 1,475-square-foot home is minutes from top-notch shopping and a short drive to beaches and world-renowned golf courses. No matter what brought you to the Sunshine State, you'll look forward to ending adventure-filled days in this home’s comfortable living space.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses
This traditional brick home, originally built in the 1940s, has been upgraded with Smart features using Alexa. Ask Alexa to turn off the lamps before you head to bed, what the forecast will be before you head out and more.
Couldn't get tickets to the Jaguars game? Head into the spacious living room and watch on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV. As you relax on the brand new couch, you'll be surrounded by newly painted walls and high-end finishes.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with new cabinets, countertops, and original wood floors, has everything you'll need to whip up a 5-star feast.
If you're ready to relax outdoors, retreat to the large backyard for an evening of hanging out. The private backyard, surrounded by a rustic fence, offers a corn hole set for outdoor fun.
Both of the bedrooms offer mid-century decor, top-of-the-line West Elm furnishings, Leesa mattresses, and Brooklinen sheets, and the master features a 32-inch flat-screen Smart TV. No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you're sure to have a great night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located close to Jacksonville's urban core and the St. John's River, this property offers a unique combination of city excitement and natural splendor.
The San Marco neighborhood, one of the most historically and architecturally significant neighborhoods in Jacksonville, offers great shopping, top-notch restaurants, quaint bookstores, and more at San Marco Square.
Take a short 1-mile walk across the bridge to Downtown Jacksonville. Whether you choose to catch a Jacksonville Jaguars game, head to a concert at Daily’s Place Amphitheater, experience the nightlife, or grab a drink at a brewery, you're sure to fall in love with the spirit of the city.
Grab your golf clubs and spend an afternoon perfecting your swing at the famous TPC Sawgrass Championship Golf Course. Located just 30 minutes from the property, TPC Sawgrass is home to the annual PGA Tour Players Championship Tournament.
Be sure to check out Jacksonville Beach during your stay. As you splash in the waves and build sand castles, you'll be just 25 miles from your temporary abode.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, in-unit washer/dryer, an Alexa Show, connected to Virtual Concierge, a Nest Thermostat, Smart Plugs, a gas grill, cornhole set, furnished yard, recently updated appliances, new furniture, free WiFi, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, private entrance and more!
- Unbeatable Jacksonville Location - A short walk from San Marco Square, 1 mile from downtown, 30 minutes from TPC Sawgrass, and 25 miles from Jacksonville Beach
- Nearest Major Airport (~18.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- One week prior to check-in, you will be expected to email your Photo ID to the homeowner