Embrace lake life when you stay at this Huntsville Area vacation rental home for 6. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a fantastic wraparound deck with views of Lake Livingston and the golf course. You're sure to find respite from the hustle and bustle of city life at this quiet and peaceful property where you can golf, boat, explore downtown, and gamble at the nearby casino. Ideally located in the Waterwood development, enjoy amenities like 24-hour security and access to an outdoor pool!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
This great property is part of the Waterwood development and features wonderful amenities! Spend your days golfing on the beautiful course, swimming in the outdoor pool, or hanging out by Lake Livingston.
Inside this inviting home, you'll be delighted to find a spacious-yet-comfortable living room. Watch a show on the flat-screen satellite TV while you relax by the fireplace.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you could ever need to prepare delicious meals for you and your travel companions. Enjoy your meals at the table in the living room or at the kitchen table.
You're sure to spend a lot of time on the wraparound deck. With gorgeous views of the golf course and Lake Livingston, it's the perfect spot to read your favorite book, converse with friends, or just appreciate your surroundings.
Fall in love with the large master suite which has a queen bed, access to the deck, flat-screen satellite TV, and marvelous en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom with a queen bed and the third bedroom with 2 twin beds await your fellow travelers.
Enjoy everything Lake Livingston has to offer when you launch your boat at Cove Marina, just 14 miles away. The family-friendly spot includes a pavilion, fuel, and a bait and tackle shop. Spend the day fishing, waterskiing, jetskiing, or simply relaxing on the open water. Find a waterfront restaurant for dinner and boat your way there!
The home is located on a former golf course that is still maintained by a local golf association. You can play your favorite game while enjoying beautiful views of the lake and other surroundings.
History lovers will find plenty to do in downtown Huntsville, 25 miles away. Embark on historical ghost tours, visit the Gibbs-Powell Home Museum, catch a show at the Old Town Theater, and explore Main Street.
Test your luck at Naskila Gaming, a casino just under 45 miles away. Play over 800 electric games, a plethora of table games, and indulge in delicious meals and cocktails at the Timers Grille Restaurant.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, furnished wraparound deck, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, beautiful views of the golf course and Lake Livingston, kayaks, 24-hour security, fire department, and an EMT available 12 hours a day within the community, access to community pool and golf course, parking available for 6 vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Lakefront Hunstville Area location 14 miles from Cove Marina, situated on a golf course, 25 miles from downtown, and under 45 miles from Naskila Gaming
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (~80 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay (maximum of 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Access to the golf course is available for an additional $50 per day (up to 2 people allowed, the fee includes use of a golf cart)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in