*NOTE: The homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
Discover the best of the Rocky Mountains while staying at this 1-bed, 1-bath Cascade apartment! Sleeping 6, this vacation rental is perfect for a group seeking easy access to outdoor attractions like Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and Eleven Mile State Park. Plus, you'll be minutes from Colorado Springs' metropolitan luxuries. Return for downtime on the patio or by the wood-burning fireplace!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Laundry Room: Full Futon
End each day curled up in front of the living room's wood-burning fireplace while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with Amazon Firestick! If your visit falls in summer, soak up the fresh mountain air on the furnished patio, complete with a charcoal grill, perfect for an evening barbecue.
You might get lucky and catch the Colorado Aspens - which can be found all over the property - at their peak foliage change. Even luckier are those who spot the family of deer that occasionally pass by for a sip of water from the on-site pond.
When hunger strikes, retreat into the fully equipped kitchen! Essential appliances and ample counter space promise an easy-going cooking experience. Between the 4-person dining table and 2-person bar, there's plenty of seating for everyone.
End the day with a hot shower in the full bathroom, stocked with clean towels. Additionally, you'll find fresh linens waiting on the bedroom's queen-sized bed, great for 2 guests. Traveling with more than 2? The living room and laundry room offer extra sleeping accommodations for those extra guests.
There's never a shortage of things to do when vacationing at this ideally located apartment!
Garden of the Gods is just a short 12-mile drive away, with the Manitou Cliff Dwellings even closer. Red Rock Canyon Space is also found in the same area - an easily accessible hiking area!
For truly unforgettable views, travel up the scenic highway to the top of Pikes Peak! Seeking a true challenge? Hike the Barr Trail, a 21-mile round trip, best traveled between April and October. If this doesn't appeal to you, take a unique route up on the Pikes Peak Cog Railway, one of the word's highest railways.
Additional outdoor activities like zip lining and spelunking are available at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. For excellent fly fishing and rock climbing, head to Eleven Mile State Park, found only 38 miles west. Skiers will also find plenty of slopes at Breckenridge Ski Resort, located roughly 2 hours away.
On rest days, venture 30 minutes south to Colorado Springs or over an hour north to Denver! Both offer a chance to indulge in metropolitan luxuries including shopping, dining, and indoor entertainment. In Colorado Springs, don't miss out on Caspian Cafe and in Denver, treat yourself to views, plus fresh fare, at El Five!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen TV with Amazon Firestick, fresh linens and towels, 2 parking spots, private furnished patio, charcoal grill, bikes (provided upon request) and much more
- Peaceful Cascade location - 11.8 miles to Garden of the Gods, 22 miles from the top of Pikes Peak, 2.9 miles from the North Pole Colorado Santa's Workshop, 7.8 miles from Manitou Cliff Dwellings, 13.4 miles from the heart of Colorado Springs, and 38 miles from Eleven Mile State Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~99 miles away) & Colorado Springs Airport (~24.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in