*NOTE: Another rental unit is on-site & other travelers may be present during your stay*
Modern meets farmhouse at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental in the woods of rural Vermont! ‘The Creamery’, an organic dairy farm overlooking a stunning mountain view, provides the perfect secluded getaway for 2 in this farmhouse-converted-apartment. Whether you're browsing the shops and eateries in town or cozying up on chilly evenings, you'll feel refreshed and reconnected after your Randolph retreat!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Maple leaves will lead the way to the converted farmhouse, where you'll find the entrance to your quaint first-floor abode. Step inside the living space, where the radiant heat flooring ensures you're kept warm and toasty on even the chilliest of Vermont nights.
Sink into the cushions on the plush, velvet loveseat to enjoy one another's company. Share your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV or grab a book and settle into the rocking chair beneath the provided reading light as you tune the rest out.
The contemporary, well-equipped kitchen is a highlight of the space, boasting sleek modern lighting and a spacious island countertop. Don't forget to bring along your favorite home-cooked recipe so you can whip a dish up with ease, then grab a high-top chair and dig in!
A trip to ‘The Creamery’ wouldn't be complete without time spent marveling at the view! Fire up your gas grill for a barbecue in the company of the farm's heifer cows, often grazing in a nearby gated pasture during summer months. When the sun has set, return inside through the bedroom's sliding door and doze off to your favorite shows from the comfort of the queen-sized bed!
‘The Creamery’ is in the heart of historic Randolph Center, near the towns of Montpelier and Woodstock, where you'll find an array of locally loved restaurants and shops to peruse. Stowe and Killington are each settled 45 minutes away, with an abundance of ski slopes and trails great for couples and friends to enjoy. If city style is what you're craving, a 1-hour drive will put you right inside all the action of Burlington.
If outdoor activity is more your style, you've come to the right spot! With the romantic picnic areas at Allis State Park just 20 minutes away and the hiking and biking trails offered at Green Mountain Trails accessible with a 30-minute drive, there is no shortage of nature to explore!
When you aren't cruising the back roads of Randolph in admiration of historic 19th-century bridges, pay a visit to Vermont Technical College's campus sitting just 3.5 miles from the farm. This Randolph location is ideal for a full-package rural getaway, far removed from your everyday worries!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, window unit air-conditioning, radiant heat flooring, free WiFi, 1 flat-screen Smart TV, 1 flat-screen TV w/ DVD player, shared on-site washer and dryer, private gas grill, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Charming Randolph Center location - This farmhouse apartment offers 2 guests the unique opportunity to explore the woods of rural Vermont! Explore the outdoors with nearby hiking and biking trails, or head to local shops and eateries for a quaint afternoon on the town
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Burlington International Airport - 1200 Airport Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 (~65 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note there is another vacation rental unit on site, in the upper-level apartment, and other travelers may be present during your stay