NOTE: A separate vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
Famous golf courses, 60 miles of beach, endless sunshine, and nightlife fun await at this Myrtle Beach area vacation rental! As the back unit of a duplex, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath home sleeps up to 4 guests less than a half mile from the Atlantic Beach shore. Several shops, restaurants, Barefoot Landing, and Alabama Theatre are just minutes away, while downtown Myrtle Beach is a 20-minute drive.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
A private entry and driveway add convenience to your commute, while tall trees and peaceful surrounding welcome you to 'Bailey's Beach Cottage.' With the sandy shores of Atlantic Beach just an easy walk away, you'll enjoy endless days on by the ocean throughout your stay.
Take a break from the sun and relax inside the modern, open living space featuring an ocean-blue theme, flat-screen cable TV, and all the amenities of home. The kitchen comes well-equipped with everything you'll need to whip up homemade favorites when the group grows hungry!
Finish a load of laundry with the washer and dryer to have your outfit prepared for tomorrow's adventures. This home offers 2 full beds, all the essential linens and towels, some basic toiletries, and more. Check the availability of Evolve listing 426920 if you're interested in traveling with a larger group.
Spend quality hours laying out on the sand and playing in the surf after walking under a half mile to the beach, and enjoy easy access to nearly endless attractions! You'll find several stores and restaurants with a variety of cuisine just down the road, including Rockefellers Raw Bar, Dino's House of Pancakes, Preston's Family Seafood, House of Blues and Hamburger Joes, and many more.
Head just 7 minutes to visit Barefoot Landing, shop, dine, and see a live show at the famous Alabama Theatre or House of Blues Myrtle Beach. The Azalea Sand Golf Club, Beachwood Golf Club, and Pete Dye Golf Course all lie just minutes away, and family-friendly fun can be had at Hawaiian Rumble Golf & Batting Cages, Alligator Adventure, and more.
The beautiful Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade area rests an easy 20-minute drive away. Take days to shop Broadway at the Beach, dine at Pier 14, explore all the unique cultural attractions, and finish nights with rides on the SkyWheel!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, linens, towels, toiletries, 2 shower/tub combos, driveway parking, and more
- Check the availability of Evolve listing 426920 if you're interested in traveling with a larger group. A 10% rate discount will be offered if both properties are booked for the same dates
- Ideal Atlantic Beach location walking distance to the shore and just minutes from a variety of shops, restaurants, Barefoot Landing, the Alabama Theatre, golf courses, and more. Drive just 20 minutes to reach downtown Myrtle Beach!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~17 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: A separate vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in