The ideal peaceful retreat, this is lovely character barn conversion is
one in a group of similar cottages overlooking the stunning River Camel
and 3 minutes walk from the Camel Trail; a flat, beautiful and car-free
route into Padstow taking about 30 minutes. Keen cyclists can enjoy the
natural beauty and wildlife on the full 18 mile route, from Padstow,
via Wadebridge, to Bodmin moor.
* Sleeps: 4 (+1 extra person).
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x sofa bed (recommended
for young children only).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided but may be hired @ £4 per person per week -
please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, two
refrigerators, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, Nespresso
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Small terrace, lawn, picnic bench.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 5.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking