A beautiful and spacious Canadian log home with a balcony off the main
bedroom affording delightful views across the valley. Stylishly
furnished and well equipped, Honeywood is a spacious property for large
parties and the owners have furnished with families in mind with a kids
TV area in the kitchen.
* Sleeps: 6 (+2 extra people).
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 3 x twin (3’), 2 x electrically operated airbeds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
refrigerator, Smeg fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Stair gate at bottom of stairs.
* Outside: Large decked terrace, garden furniture, balcony.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 11am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that pets are not allowed
upstairs. Sloping eaves in some rooms, mind your head!
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking