Riverglade is a large detached country house set in one acre of
gardens, meadow and woodland. The grounds border the West Lyn River
and all rooms offer lovely river or country views. Only a few minutes'
walk to a local store and approximately a mile from a popular riverside
Inn with its own locally brewed ale and restaurant. A great base for
exploring Exmoor and the spectacular coastline in this Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty and only 2 miles from the twin coastal
villages of Lynton and Lynmouth.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 2 miles
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile
* Pets: 2 pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms two with en-suite shower
rooms, bathroom, Separate WC. living room, kitchen/dining room, and
* Beds: 2 double beds, 4 single beds
* Luxuries: TV with freeview, DVD , Wi-Fi Broadband.
* General: Oil central heating, Woodburner
* Utilities: Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer,
washing machine and dishwasher. Utility room with tumble dryer
and extra fridge,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels, and highchair.
* Outdoors: Patio terrace with garden furniture, enclosed garden and
use of the adjoining meadow and small area of woodland that borders
the West Lyn River (care should be taken with young children).
* Parking: Private parking for up to four cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £30 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking