On the edge of the pretty Exmoor town of Dulverton, this bungalow
holiday home has a small stream running through its picturesque garden.
Badgers Brook has 2 bedrooms and a comfortable living room, leading
through to a dining area and conservatory.
Size: Sleeps up to 4 with 2 bedrooms
Will consider: Short breaks
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Beach: Less than 19 miles
* Family friendly, Yes but small stream in garden is unfenced so may
not suit families with unsupervised young children.
* Pets: Two pets
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD. Wi- Fi Broadband.
* General: Oil central heating, electric log fire, TV
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric hob, Electric oven, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer,
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, Shower room with large walk in shower, WC and
washbasin, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen 1 Dining room, 1 Conservatory
* Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (1)
* Other: Linen and towels provided
* Outdoors: Mature garden with lawn, garden furniture. Small unfenced
* Parking : Parking for 4 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £30 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking