- english, french, spanish, dutch
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
afval dient zelf weggebracht te worden naar de afvalcontainers in de buurt
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Villa in Quiet Area
My husband and I stayed for just over a week at this villa in mid November. There were many plus points but also a few things that were disappointing, mainly the electrics, all as follows.
• Anne was brilliant at communicating back to us on whatsapp.
• She also arranged for someone to meet us at the local supermarket to take us to the villa as it’s off the main road on a rough track for about 10 minutes.
• The outside area and pool at the villa were lovely, it was very quiet and peaceful.
• The villa is quite spacious, there were only two of us but plenty of room for a larger family.
• It’s about a 40 minute drive to Valencia so perfect for sight-seeing.
• There are also some lovely local areas to explore all within about an hour.
• A car, preferably an SUV, is essential for this property but there is a supermarket just over 10 minutes away which is very handy.
• The villa was freezing during our stay, the weather was cooler mid to high teens but it was cooler inside than out.
• The electrics were a real issue for us, as per the previous review they haven’t been sorted and the electric kept cutting out which was difficult with the dark evenings. As it was so cold we wanted to have the heating/air con units on but could only run two at time. If we wanted the oven on we could only have one unit on.
• There is a wood stove in the lounge which is nice but you do have to pay for the pellets for this. We did have to use this as electrics were so bad we couldn’t rely on the heating/air con units.
• The photos of the villa do make it look more luxurious than it is, as one review states. We were expecting a higher standard.
Peace and quiet in the Spanish countryside
This villa is lovely if you are looking for peace and solitude. The views are wonderful, especially in the early morning with the sun rising. Anne was a good communicator. The meet and greet went very smoothly. Overall the kitchen was well equipped and we had no difficulty cooking meals for ourselves, though a toaster would have been useful. I would have liked to give a 5 star rating, but there were some problems with the electricity cutting out (which I understand the owner has now rectified). I would be very happy to return.
Beautifully located and perfect peace and quiet
The house and grounds are everything you need, the air con is very pleasant, the pool is wonderful. The villa is quite near Montroi which has all the necessary facilities but is rural enough to be sublimely tranquil. We had a very relaxing few days.
Great location in the country
Wonderful location in the country. Well equipped house. We were welcomed with great care. Beautiful walking area. Very enjoyable in the off season.
Belle location, loin de tout!
La description est conforme mais il manque une précision de taille, la propriété est à 6 km de Montroy dont 3 km de chemin que l'on met près de 10' à parcourir depuis la route principale ! Le moindre oubli et c'est près de 40' pour un aller-retour à Montroy. Pour Valence centre, il faut compter une bonne 1h, la belle plage d'El Saler est aussi à 1h.
Il n'y a pas de lave-linge (il n'y a pas tromperie, ce n'est indiqué dans l'inventaire des équipements), la seule option est une laverie à Montserrat, mais cela nécessite à minima 1h30 entre le trajet en voiture + la lessive!
Enfin, la puissance électrique disponible est faible, un lave-vaisselle et 2 climatisation et vous devrez aller réenclencher le disjoncteur.