Casa Alba Serena is the perfect place for those seeking a vacation in complete relaxation. The house is located between two sandy beaches and a 5 minute walk from the center of Marzamemi. The spacious, spacious terrace offers a wide view and a candlelight dinner, enjoying a unique and breathtaking spectacle immersed in a "magical" atmosphere.
The lights of Marzamemi rushing on the water and the passage of the fishing boats create a postcard scenario. In addition to its excellent location, just a short walk away, you can reach supermarket, drugstore, tobacconist, newsstand, fish market, small children's area, souvenir shops, typical trattorias, pizzerias, bars and shops. they sell delicious local produce such as tuna and sword fish caught and worked on the site, then still plenty of fish to buy directly from fishermen to the marina and the famous cherry tomatoes of Pachino, a country just 2km from the villa. Also close to the house there is a yacht club where they organize wonderful boat excursions.
The house, located on the first floor of a white building, has the great advantage of overlooking the sea: opening the windows in the morning and lounging on the porch with the splendid scenery that it presents is a unique experience. An outside staircase gives you access to the sea without the help of the car.
The house consists of a double bedroom with air conditioning, a twin bedroom and a living room with dining table and access to the rooftop terrace. The latter is covered so it becomes the ideal place to eat outdoors even on the sunniest days. Finally there is the kitchen, even with sea view, and with a bathroom with shower.
In summer the owners live in a nearby apartment. They are very friendly and will be happy to advise you on excursions, restaurants, sailing, snorkeling and fishing.
Marzamemi, accessible directly on foot from the house, is a village where the ancient maritime traditions are still alive. Only recently Marzamemi has become a popular destination for Italians and many foreigners who love the combination of natural beaches and the vitality of an authentic coastal village that each year boasts 5 clean sea sails.
Moreover, the location of the beachfront home is strategic as it offers a wide range of possibilities ranging from diving, sailing, boat hire, to excursions such as: the beautiful Vendicari Nature Reserve - the beautiful unspoiled beaches of Eloro, Calamosche and Marianelli, and then the prehistoric caves of Pantalica, the Cava Grande Nature Reserve, and finally Portopalo / Capo Passero, the southernmost tip of Sicily.
San Lorenzo, 2 miles north of Marzamemi, marks the beginning of one of the most beautiful stretches of the Sicilian coast. Here the coast is characterized by golden sandy beaches, turquoise sea and white limestone rocks. It is also a true oasis of rest and tranquility for a wide variety of bird species and is bordered by the "Vendicari" nature reserve. Here you will find a wide variety of Mediterranean flora and fauna, exotic beaches and Byzantine ruins.
Proceeding south there is a fishing village called Portopalo. Taking the road from Portopalo to Marzamemi, before an imposing castle on the sea, called "Castle Tafuri" you can turn left and visit the old Tonnara, one of the most panoramic and extraordinary places to see in Sicily.
Frames of other splendid cities of classical and baroque architecture in south-eastern Sicily such as Noto, "Sicilian Baroque Capital", Syracuse, Scicli, Modica and the places of Commissioner Montalbano, Palazzolo Acreide, Ragusa, Catania, will make yours holiday at Casa Stella del Mare pleasant and relaxing, feeling that will accompany you for a long time even after your departure.
- Request for a refundable security deposit upon arrival of guests (€ 300,00), for the provision of a non-interest-bearing guarantee fund, which will be returned on the day of departure, after deduction of any damage caused to the property.
- On arrival at the accommodation, guests are required to pay the remaining balance to the property owner.
- Order, courtesy, respect and care of our accommodation is what we ask, and we are sure to receive from our guests.
- It's nice not to smoke in the house, except in the outside areas and not cause disturbance to future guests.
- Check-in and check-out with the agent.
- It is possible to insert a camping cot.
- Bed linen and towels, including a complete set of linens and a kit of three towels, provided. Guests will find the complete bed-bath kit upon arrival in the villa.
- Linen change is not provided, unless explicitly requested and paid by guests.
- If you want a mid-week cleaning you can ask for it. For stays of more than one week it is highly recommended to have the midweek cleaning and linen change service to reset the accommodation and to ensure an optimal stay.
- If you exceed a certain threshold, the Electric Power will be on consumption, calculated by means of special engagements.
CHECK-IN: from 16 to 17
CHECK-OUT: by 10 am