This luxuriously remodeled townhouse has it all! This spacious 2196 sq ft multi-level unit is perfect for two families or a large group. New wood doors and trim, furniture, new, large stone gas fireplace (new 2016), granite counter tops, heated bathroom floors in master baths, and an amazing great room with vaulted ceilings. This unique Lakeside townhouse has two master bedrooms on the ground floor with en suite bathrooms, an enclosed third bedroom with sky lights; the upstairs loft has been enclosed with windows letting in natural light and is used as a quiet fourth bedroom. All bedrooms have flat TVs, multiple DVD players in unit. This property sleeps 8 comfortably (can sleep 9 using twin over double in loft). There is high speed internet with WiFi throughout the townhouse.
After a day of skiing come home and relax in front of the new fireplace or walk 100 steps to enjoy the condo's twin hot tubs, sauna, and pool (Open and very warm throughout the entire ski season! The dressing rooms are heated and carpeted.)... or just kick back and watch one of five cable TVs. There is a large, heated garage with space for two cars and additional parking spaces at the unit, yard space for building snowmen, sledding, or playing ball (summer).
Location overview: You can be completely car-free here. Lakeside is located adjacent to the Deer Valley Snow Park Lodge parking lot - a one minute walk on a paved and cleared sidewalk from the condo’s front door, where the Deer Valley Resort parking tram stops every few minutes, or you can use the Snow Park Lodge shuttle which picks up at the driveway and drops off at the ski beach. We're also just about a mile from Park City's Main Street, easily accessible via the free, convenient bus system to Historic Main Street, stores, and surrounding resorts (Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Village – now connected via a gondola, and is the largest ski resort in North America). These convenient buses run every 20 minutes through midnight during ski season.
In the summer months the unit is just a one minute walk to the walking paths surrounding the lake and meadow at Deer Valley's base, with easy access to the concert venues and other summer activities such as mountain biking, hiking, and more. Zip lines, alpine slides/coasters, and other attractions are nearby in town and at the Olympic Village.
Unit and bed configuration:
• Bedroom #1 - King w/ en suite bathroom on ground floor
• Bedroom #2 - King w/ en suite bathroom on ground floor
• Bedroom #3 - Two twins on main floor
• Loft/Bedroom #4 - Captain’s Bunk (twin over double), enclosed from Great Room
• Full bathroom w/ tub on main floor
• 3 total full bathrooms
Other key unit amenities:
• One minute walk to Snow Park Lodge parking lot – can either take the Deer Valley parking lot tram to the lodge or walk it in a matter of minutes (we leave skis and boots at the lodge nightly with Deer Valley’s free storage service and just walk) or take the Deer Valley shuttle that picks you up at the garage every 15 minutes and drops you off slopeside.
• Two ground floor master bedrooms (i.e. no lugging suitcases up steps!)
• Ground level garage access and driveway sufficient for multiple cars, additional parking available a one minute walk from unit.
• Key pad entry (no keys!) front door.
• Fully stocked and updated kitchen open to the dining room. A large dining room table seats families comfortably. 4 additional bar stools at the elevated kitchen counter add extra capacity for large group dinners or for quick kids’ meals at the breakfast bar.
• Gas grill and seating on deck with views of the meadow and lake area
• Boot removal bench on ground floor
• Washer and dryer on ground floor of unit
• Heated community pool w/ two hot tubs, sauna, and changing facilities located 100 steps from unit. Pool is open in the summer from Memorial Day through September 15th and in the winter December 1 through closing date. Hot tubs opened year around.
• WiFi throughout
• Family game cabinet with games, cards, etc.
• Large pool and spa towels provided with linens
We’ve rented previously and have tried to incorporate everything into this unit that we have wanted or needed. The week before you arrive we will send directions, door lock code, and other unit instructions. We’re available with live help.
This townhome is in excellent condition, and we ask that you please respect this family-owned and used unit. No smoking and no pets please. Enjoy some of the best skiing and hiking in the world, as close to ski-in, ski-out without being ski-in, ski-out. Our goal is to make your stay in our unit very comfortable and hopefully have you come back year and year again. We offer a discount to repeat bookings (provided no damage or rental issues).
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments. Email us to discuss custom bookings and rates, as well as fees.