SUNNY&COZY 3 BEDR, 2 BATHR, 2 TERR, SEA VIEWS, PERFECT LOCATION, WHAT ELSE...???
Megan Green May
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, danish
Why Megan Green May chose Raval Roig
Select this apartment because it has a unique location, near to beach, shopping and old town, and the apartment has everything you need for a loving holiday.
What makes this Apartment unique
Near to everything and a view to the sea.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Enjoyed our stay
We had a lovely time staying in your apartment
very nice apartment
Very nice, well equipped apartment. Close to supermarkets and small very nice restaurants. Also, our contact Megan was very nice and helpful.
Lovely, spacious flat as described.
The apartment was easy to find and Megan was there to greet us with helpful advice. It was very clean apart from dust under sofas. The kitchen was well equipped with all you need to self cater. We liked the neighbourhood with shops, bars and restaurants nearby. We had a lovely stay and would return. Our only observation is that both shower heads need replacing, but not bad enough to bother Megan with. Thank you for a great stay.
Dear Gerardine , I´m happy to know that you have enjoyed your holiday !!!Thanks a lot for your nice comments and of course I´ll consider your them. I think the problem with the shower heads is only that they´re blocked because of the calcium contained in the water in Alicante, we have frequently problems with showers, water boilers ,washing machines, and every appliance used with hot water. I´ll clear them up with vinegar which eliminates calcium very easily. Tku &Kind regards, Megan
Lovely property close to the beach
Good location. Lovely large living room space with flat screen TV. We loved the fact that there was a shopping trolley, shopping bags, boxes to put your lunch in, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, a cool bag. Supermarket only a 10ish minute walk away. Beach 5 mins away. We enjoyed the two sun rooms. The one at the front is best in the morning and the one at the back at night.
It was a Wonderful Unit
We rented and stayed in the unit for two months (August & September)
1. Hot water is suitable.
2. Water pressure is fantastic.
3. Location is marvelous.
4. Views are good to the Mediterranean and to the neighborhood. Not right on the water but water views.
5. Plenty of good restaurants in the neighborhood as well as within only 1 mile walking.
6. Alicante is a wonderful city with outstanding and kind people.
7. Neighborhood small shops are friendly.
8. Small shop and large markets very close to unit which makes it easy to get what one might need.
9. Unit is fully equipped with what an average couple might need. This even includes beach towels and the rolling cart for shopping. We bought our own beach umbrellas.
10. Air conditioner works well. (Not for HomeAway but since we are from Florida, we are use to heat and do not require colder temperatures.).
11. Washing machine is in the unit. Very much a plus being near the beach.
12. Unit very close to transportation for easy visits of other beaches such as San Juan and Benidorm.
13. Furniture in the unit is suitable especially for us as a couple.
14. Unit building has a well kept swimming pool.
15. Unit is very close to the Postiget beach.
16. Organic store with vegetables and fruits within feet of the unit and the nearby large supermarket has an organic and gluten free section.
17. Wi-Fi is included and works very well.
18. The beds were comfortable.
19. Unit has suitable storage.
20. Building and neighborhood was quiet but yet “active.”
21. The unit is equipped with a dishwasher. We did not use it. There was just two of us and we did not accumulate enough dishes fast enough to justify its use.
22. Most importantly, the contact Megan (Margarita) was fantastic before and during our stay. She pursued ensuring all was in order and any needed repairs quickly resolved.
Cons: We rented for August and September. The blind in the Master bedroom was broken and because August is vacation time, it took until September 18th to repair so for quite a while we did not have the wonderful view or natural light in the bedroom.
In the beginning of September there was a very lot of construction around the pool area and the back parking area. Pool was not usable but we did not mind because we preferred the beautiful beach and because everything was so close did not have a car. Therefore neither thing was a major bother other than the mess areas that construction causes.
We stayed at this property for nine days, three adults and one kid(15).
The apartment is very nice and holds all the facilities you want as a family on vacation in Alicante.
It is very close to the beach, walking distance, and very close to the city centre, restaurants and site seeing/historic sites.
We can only recommend families and couples to stay at this apartment if you want a nice, comfortable and practical place to stay and within a good price range.
Thanks a lot for your nice comments !!! You & your fantastic family were also first class guest and will always be very welcome at the apartment.
Several golf clubs in the area.
Several small cafes within 50 meters.
Butchers, bakers and delicatessens within 100 meters.
"Plazamar2" Shopping Centre within 150 meters.