If you're looking for a luxury holiday cottage in a fabulous location -
Mermaid Cove is for you! Part of a brand new development, this holiday
cottage boasts beautiful interiors in the Suffolk village of Snape,
popular with musicians and artists with its concert hall. This holiday
home provides everything you could desire for a self-catering break -
there's parking, a cosy woodburner, spacious bedrooms plus a rear
garden. Mermaid Cove is truly for all seasons. If you fancy exploring
nearby towns and villages we recommend the seaside town of Aldeburgh
and Framlingham with its Castle.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.25 miles.
* Pets: One small dog allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen/dining
room, 1 cloakroom.
* Beds: 1 king size bed, 1 zip and link bed (made up of 2 singles)
and 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: Woodburner.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron, microwave.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Highchair available.
* Outdoors: Patio garden at the rear of the property with garden
* Parking: Private parking for two cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking