In total there are 6 apartments within the villa, which allows large groups to be in the same place, and at the same time have independence in their own apartment.
The rooms are very bright and have views of the mountains so that guests can admire the surroundings at all times.
La Glera is apartment 1A of a group of apartments, ideal for booking between several friends or several families. It has 2 beds of 90 in a separate room and a sofa bed of 135 in the living room. There is a bathroom and the kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, coffee maker, toaster and juicer.
La Glera is on the ground floor of this chalet, which allows you to enjoy the garden on sunny days. There is direct access to the garden from the living room.
The large window of the living room allows you to enjoy, from the sofa, Los Infiernos, one of the best three thousand from Huesca.
La Glera can be joined with La Tosquera, another apartment with capacity for 4 people. In addition, on the same floor you have the Minutar and Huegas apartments. Each one accommodates 4 people. Formigal Cove, on the floor above, has capacity for 6 people. Rainbow Cove, in the attic, can accommodate 4.
There is an outdoor parking at the door of the chalet and a ski guard on the ground floor.
In the area there is a park to go with the little ones, a tennis court and a quiet environment.
Formigal is a town that belongs to the town of Sallent de Gállego. There are many beautiful villages to visit in the area: The one I like the most is Hoz de Jaca. You can also take a walk in Sallent, Escarrilla or Tramacastilla. The Búbal reservoir is in a spectacular setting, and Panticosa is also an idyllic place to enjoy the views.
The location is ideal for:
- Make trekking routes through the Tena Valley
- Visit the sky with Tena Park, which offers paragliding flights, with the Spanish acrobatic paragliding champion. In winter, Tena Park has the largest outdoor activity center: sleeping in an igloo, sledding with dogs, snowmobiles, snowshoes, and much more.
- Take the Panticosa gondola lift and enjoy a 4x4 bus ride to the Ibones or go down by bike to the village in a descent of more than 700 meters.
- Visit Lacuniacha, the Faunistic Park of the Pyrenees
- Go to the longest double zip line in Europe
- Go to Biescas Adventure, the biggest adventure park in the Pyrenees, with 8 circuits and more than 80 games
- Disconnect at the Panticosa Spa
- Take an unforgettable tour on the Valle de Tena Train (From June 18 to October 16)
- Enjoy water activities at the Embarcadero Suscalar
- South Pyrenees Festival, from July 14 to 30, 2017
- On the other side of the border, in France, you have the Artouste train, the highest in Europe
Formigal is not a station at the foot of the slopes. To get to the slopes, it is essential to go by car or take the bus. The bus stop to the slopes is right in front of the house. "You see the bus arrive and you go out" Very comfortable!
La Glera is located in the prestigious area of "los chalets", in the upper part of the urbanization of Formigal, but only 5 minutes walk from the supermarket, pharmacy, shops, restaurants and bars. Of course, being on the mountain, there is a steep slope to return.
The only public transport that arrives in Formigal is the Avanza bus company. To see combinations and schedules of public transport, enter the Avanza bus website.