Seaside Beach 100 meters. A second beach is within 3 minutes.
Located on the ground floor, the apartment is bright and ideally exposed to the sun with door leading onto a south facing private terrace with sea view. Nice place to rest.
The apartment consists of a large main room with sea views, a separate kitchen, a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
Private parking space in the residence.
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday. In case of departure or arrival other than a Saturday, please consult us before booking. By cons there is no arrival or departure on Sunday.
Quiet building close to the city center and close to shops and restaurants.
The residence has in addition a large private terrace overlooking the beach and the marina where you can soak up the sun in peace.
Binic is ideally located between Saint Malo and Perros Guirec near the bay of Saint Brieuc; come visit the wonders of the Armor Coast.
Near Saint Quay you can visit:
- And cliffs Plouha
- Paimpol its old town and abbey of Beauport
- The Bréhat Island by boat (takes less than 15 minutes) near Paimpol at the forefront of Arcouest.
- The furrow Talbert, a unique site in France shaped course near Pleubian
- Tréguier and its cathedral
- Plougrescrant with her and her home chasm between the rocks
- Binic: beautiful resort
- The Zooparc Trégomeur
- The Bay of Saint Brieuc with its panoramic points (Pordic and Roselier), the beach of Rosaries, and the nature reserve home to many migratory birds.
- Erquy and coastal paths with his cap and splendid cliffs of red sandstone
- Cap Frehel with large tracts of heather and superb ride to Fort La Latte.
A little further:
- Perros Guirec, one of the most beautiful resort
- Ploumanach and pink granite rocks
- The 7 Islands (bird sanctuary) from Perros-Guirec
- Port-white and Ile St Gildas steeped in history
- Pleumeur-Bodou and his Gallic village and Cosmopolis
- Dinart, its villas and its large range of Lock
- Dinan, medieval streets and St Saviour
- Saint Malo and its high ramparts