The old tahona, building that was built at the end of the VIII century. Initially this building was used as a mill and later as a bread oven. Around 1940, it became the first light factory in the Jerte valley, supplying light to the towns of Navaconcejo and Cabezuela, using for its production the water brought by a channel from the Jerte river, a channel that we still conserve.
The house is divided into four completely independent apartments with a maximum capacity of six people. All apartments are fully equipped and have the following rooms:
- Living room with fireplace, air conditioning and a sofa bed
- fully equipped kitchenette
- Marriage's room
- Double room
- Full bathroom