Set in 35 acres of magnificent farmland and woodland, this traditional Welsh holiday cottage is a fantastic break away from it all. Just a short drive from the sublime Cardigan Bay, with its beaches, coves, and friendly harbour towns and villages, and within easy driving distance of attractions such as The National Botanic Garden of Wales and Aberglasney house and gardens, there's even a landmark glacial feature called Cerrig Hyllion (the ugly stones) located on the farmland, which visitors are welcome to examine. With fishing rights on a local river, this cottage, full of traditional features, is a wonderful haven of tranquillity.
- Size – sleeps four in two rooms.
- Beds – one double, two single.
- Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge, diner and kitchen. First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, microwave, fridge freezer.
- Entertainment – FreeSat TV and Hi/Fi system.
- Outside – patio, terraced garden and deck with swing and garden furniture, barbecue and picnic table.
- Notes – bedlinen, hand and bath towels included. Electricity and heating included. Welcome gifts provided on arrival includes a bottle of wine and flowers if in season. This cottage can be booked together with the adjoining cottage , Y Llaethdy, for larger parties, and the downstairs hall can be opened up as adjoining lounges. Please contact the owners for more information on joint bookings. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet roll and dishwasher tabs are provided.
- Pets – no pets
- Notes – no smoking