This place is a paradise for kids! Tŷ Pêl Droed (which is translated as football house) is located on a children's TV programme film set, known for the well loved Welsh language program Pentre Bach. A period property with a football theme, it is tastefully decorated and elegant, and has many beautiful features including exposed stonework and sloping ceilings. There is no end of things for children to do here, as the outside space boasts multiple playrooms, a dressing up caravan, and play park. Located in a secluded area, it is nonetheless within easy travelling distance to the towns of Aberaeron, known for its Georgian charm, exclusive shops, and honey ice cream, and the cultural hub that is the university town of Aberystwyth, which has galleries, museums, and a long sandy beach. Key attractions include mountain biking, hiking, dolphin watching trips, but you may have trouble tearing the kids away from this holiday cottage, which will stay in their memories for ever.
- Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
- Beds – one double, four single.
- Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, lounge, double bedroom, downstairs WC. First floor – large bedroom with three single beds including a large selection of toys and games. Single bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen including washing machine and fridge with freezer compartment.
- Entertainment – TV and DVD player, toys and games. Outside activity shed, games room, play park, dressing up caravan, plenty of play space.
- For families – highchair, stairgate and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Parking – ample parking available.
- General – electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available in all rooms except the lounge. Can be booked with other on-site cottages to accommodate up to 23 guests. There is an on-site café with limited opening hours, which can be booked for special occasions and parties. Basic items such as toilet rolls, washing up liquid, and soap are provided. Secured bicycle storage is available.
- Pets – up to 2 dogs allowed.
- Notes – no smoking in the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.