Beautifully decorated, homely yet spacious apartment looking out onto the harbour of the much loved fishing harbour town of Aberaeron in Cardigan Bay. Within short walking distance to restaurants, pubs, small exclusive shops, a gorgeous golden beach, this is a bustling and lively town, and yet it retains that tranquil countryside feel. Just 15 miles from the bustling university town of Aberystwyth, with its museums, shops and the National Library of Wales, and 8 miles from Newquay, known for its dolphin watching boat trips, there is so much to see and do here – not least the experience of tasting the mouthwatering honey ice cream available in Aberaeron!
- Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
- Beds – two single, one four foot double.
- Rooms – second floor – open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, bedroom with four foot bed (this bed officially sleeps one, but can easily accommodate two.) Third floor- twin bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Entertainment – TV and DVD.
- Parking – no allocated parking, but there is a car park on the quayside and on-street parking nearby.
- General – electricity and heating included. Bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach towels. No Wi-Fi included, but there is good 4G coverage and the property is within a BT Wi-Fi zone. Welcome pack provided on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar and home-made cakes and biscuits – please let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion, and we may include something extra in your welcome pack. Some basic items are provided, such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc. Supermarket delivery available, but there are many wonderful local shops with a great range of products.
- Pets – no pets.
- Notes – no smoking. Please note that this apartment is located on the second and third floor of the property and is accessed via stairs.
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to the manager along with the balance of your holiday. .
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.