Sitting just above the charming seaside village of New Quay, Awelon is a light and spacious cottage, perfect for a family or couples. Often described as the ‘Jewel in the Crown of the West Wales Coast’, New Quay has much to offer. Explore the beaches and harbour, take in the scenery from the Wales Coast Path, spot dolphins on a boat trip or enjoy a variety of watersports. Head 6 miles north to the elegant, Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron, or inland to explore the natural beauty of the Teifi Valley.
- Size: sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 single
- Rooms: kitchen/dining room, lounge, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, utility room with WC.
- Kitchen & utilities: oven and hob, microwave, washing machine
- Entertainment: TV with DVD player
- Outside: large enclosed garden with driveway and lawn. BBQ area and garden furniture
- Parking: private off-road parking
- General:wifi, heating and electricity included, large garage for sports equipment storage and drying, bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- Pets: no pets
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.