An unforgettable family holiday experience on a film set in rural Wales – I think you'd agree that you can’t get an experience more unique than that! Siop Sioni Bric-a-Moni is part of the filmset village for the Welsh language children's television programme of Pentre Bach, and it is the ideal break for families. This cottage was used as the set for an antiques shop, and contains many unique and unusual artefacts along with all the creature comforts you might need. Pentre Bach is the ideal place for children, as it has many play areas, toys, games, and space in which to run around. Just fourteen miles away from the striking Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron, famed for its pretty houses and delicious honey ice cream, it is also just 15 miles away from the cultural seaside university town of Aberystwyth, which is home to the National Library of Wales. Well worth a visit is the village of Tregaron, just a short drive away, which is a sleepy and pretty place where you can grab a good coffee and pick up a few unique items in the Rhiannon shop. so treat yourself to a holiday in this delightfully quirky and wonderful holiday cottage – once seen, never forgotten.
- Size – sleeps five in two bedrooms.
- Beds – one double, one bunk, one single.
- Rooms – large open plan kitchen, living and dining area, hallway, bathroom, double bedroom, bunk bedroom with additional single bed.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen includes washing machine and fridge with freezer compartment.
- Entertainment – This property contains many toys, games and books. There are many outside activities including a games room with table tennis and table football, playpark, dressing up shed, and activity shed.
- For family – highchair, stairgate and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – paved patio area and shared lawn garden. Many children's activities.
- Parking – ample parking available.
- General- electricity and heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi included. Can be booked with the other Pentre Bach cottages to accommodate up to 23 guests. There is a small café on site with limited opening hours, which can be booked in advance for gatherings and parties. Some basic items, such as washing up liquid, soap, and toilet rolls are provided.
- Pets – up to two dogs allowed.
- General – no smoking inside the property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.