AIR-CONDITIONING (COOLING/HEATING) IN ALL BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREAS
MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
PAVED OFF-STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS
400 METRES TO FREMANTLE TOWN HALL
900 METRES TO TRAIN STATION
VIEWS OVER FREMANTLE
This house is 100 years old and heritage listed, featuring high ceilings, stained glass windows, jarrah floorboards and large size rooms.
THE HOUSE LAYOUT:
* 3 large bedrooms (2 with king size beds and the other with 2 single beds),
* 1 bright/air/modern bathroom (with shower) and toilet.
* Separate lounge (with television and leather couches).
* Large fully equipped laundry.
* Large open modern kitchen/dining room (featuring sweeping views over Fremantle centre and harbour lights).
* Covered front verandah.
* Paved private courtyard
* 2 off-street parking bays
* All linen (including towels) and bathroom soaps are provided.
* Tea, coffee, milk and a complimentary bottle of wine is supplied.
The house is centrally located at 5 Ord St, Fremantle. It is only a short walk (approx 400 metres) to central Fremantle or a free local CAT bus passes the door for those wanting to travel further afield. The train station is conveniently located only 900 metres away and can be accessed via the CAT bus.
IDEAL LOCATION TO STAY BEFORE OR AFTER A CRUISE
Earlier check-in may be possible so as to assist with getting on/off the boat.
Standard stay/price: there is a minimum stay of two nights, with rates starting from $150 per night for 2 persons (midweek, non holiday periods), plus $25 extra per night for each additional person over 3 years of age. Children under 3 are free. Cleaning charges apply for each stay and also a refundable security deposit.
* No parties or functions are to be held at the property.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No fires to be lit in the fireplaces.
* No pets at the house.
* Specified guest amounts to only stay in the house.
* If more than the amounts of guests equate to more than the beds used (i.e. 3 guests equate to 3 beds) than additional costs will be charged.
* House to be left in a clean tidy manner.
If there is a breach of the house rules, accommodation at the house may be terminated immediately and the bond forfeited. Guests staying at house have thereby agreed to these terms.