BRIGHT AND MODERN SEASIDE GEM WITH FREE WIFI – WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!
This modern, light and bright ocean view 2 bedroom apartment is located on the 16th floor, enjoying fabulous views of beach and North to Stradbroke Island which is perfect for your next Gold Coast holiday. This floor plan promises perfect views of the ocean and during whale season, glimpses of these magnificent creatures playing, breaching and splashing around. All from your very own balcony!
The Peninsula Apartment complex is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall and the centre of Surfers Paradise with its shops and restaurants and 50m to the light rail station.
Apartment 16B has been fully renovated and offers –
– FREE WIFI
– Stunning ocean views with an open plan design that is tastefully decorated, absolutely perfect to ensure your Surfers Paradise holiday is memorable for all the right reasons
– Fully tiled throughout the apartment, keeping the apartment nice and cool in Summer
– Lounge/dining opening onto balcony with the preferred North-Easterly aspect of the Surfers Paradise Beach
– Fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances should you wish to cook meals during your stay, otherwise there are many restaurants to choose from and enjoy close by
– Master with en suite bathroom featuring a double shower with hair dryer included and walk in wardrobe. The master bedroom sleeps 2 guests on a king bed.
– Second bedroom sleeps 2 guests on 2 single beds.
– Guest bathroom with a shower and separate laundry with top loading washing machine
– The apartment is reverse cycle air conditioned in each area. 16B is fully furnished with quality inclusions throughout.
– Complimentary underground security parking is included in tariff.
- Additional guests up to 6 will sleep on a queen sized wall bed
- Located 50m from the beach
- 2 Outdoor salt water pools plus children's wading pool
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium and spa
- Full size tennis court
- Complimentary underground secure parking
- BBQ amenities located throughout the tropical gardens
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
We have been given notice that Peninsula bodycorp will be undertaking concrete remedial work and painting of the building between mid June til mid December 2018. The pools are now going to be open from the 15th September with the workers moving to the other side of the building.